Cannot download TWD S1, Ep2 content

edited February 2014 in Game Support

I purchased all of Season One and having finished playing Episode One, so went to download Episode Two content. The screen says 'purchased' but when I try to download it, it says 'connection lost while downloading data.' and to check my internet connection. The download doesn't appear to commence at all, just fails at 0% after a few seconds. However I am connected to the 'net. I made sure I had no other apps open. Is there a way to get this working please?

I am using a MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with your issue.

• OK thanks will do.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with your issue.

• Yet another person as me, who cannot get the episodes after purchase. Now what?

• I'm using my IPad, tried 3 different sources of Internet and nothing. This quite a turn off, then I realize hours after purchase of the whole episode pack the the 400 days is available but is not included in the pack I purchased???

Mitchelsan posted: »

Yet another person as me, who cannot get the episodes after purchase. Now what?

• I had a similar issue on iPad. Try hitting the restore button? That seemed to work.
    However, I'm disappointed that only e1 is out and I've paid for the whole pack about a month ago.
    Any news on the release date for Ep 2 for IPAD?????

• This is season two by the way :)

Can you please clarify how much you paid for the pack? The new Multi-Pack should include 400 Days. If you cannot get the episodes after you purchased them, please view this FAQ on our community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

Mitchelsan posted: »

I'm using my IPad, tried 3 different sources of Internet and nothing. This quite a turn off, then I realize hours after purchase of the whole episode pack the the 400 days is available but is not included in the pack I purchased???

edited February 2014

Please read over our Blog, Facebook and Twitter for the latest news on any releases. Stay tuned there for updates!

Nicole P posted: »

This is season two by the way

• i purchased twd ep 2-5 w/400 days for iphone 5s and episodes do not show up. they say purchased but wont let me play. the restore button disappeared all together. what do i do? i really want to play.

• Same problem S1 E2 purchased but wont download. Help!

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

tyrich86 posted: »

i purchased twd ep 2-5 w/400 days for iphone 5s and episodes do not show up. they say purchased but wont let me play. the restore button disappeared all together. what do i do? i really want to play.

If you are experiencing this issue on Mac, please contact our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance. If you are experiencing this issue on an iOS device, please view this FAQ on our community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

jojo281950 posted: »

Same problem S1 E2 purchased but wont download. Help!

• i payed for the full game season 2 and it wont let me download episode 2? do i download it here or should it download while ingame cause it dosent seem to work in game.

When you start the game, you should be able to navigate to the Download Content/Episodes menu, and see Episode 2. When it is available there will be a Download button next to the second episode. If it does not show up as Download, and says Coming Soon, please try again at a later time, and it should become available. Please make sure that you are connected to the internet when starting the game.

EdTheGamer posted: »

i payed for the full game season 2 and it wont let me download episode 2? do i download it here or should it download while ingame cause it dosent seem to work in game.

• edited March 2014

its supposed to be out today at 3 why is is that i have to wait longer when people from steam can play it instantly you guys made the game? sorry if im coming off as rude but i am in love with your game :)

When you start the game, you should be able to navigate to the Download Content/Episodes menu, and see Episode 2. When it is available there

• I downloaded the game from telltale's website but I seem to not be able to download episode 2. (I am in Australia if that helps anything.) The download button won't show up for. . . Any advice?
    thx

It may not yet be available in your region. Please try again at a later time today, and it should become available to download. Please make sure that you are connected to the internet when starting the game to make sure that you are receiving any updates and/or patches needed to be able to see the new episode.

dazzlewaz posted: »

I downloaded the game from telltale's website but I seem to not be able to download episode 2. (I am in Australia if that helps anything.) The download button won't show up for. . . Any advice? thx

• pretty sure its just not out on the telltale version. i cant download it either which makes no sence because steam people get it instantly. i bought it from telltale directly to support them but since ive had to wait for both episodes afters team people got it im using steam next time.

dazzlewaz posted: »

I downloaded the game from telltale's website but I seem to not be able to download episode 2. (I am in Australia if that helps anything.) The download button won't show up for. . . Any advice? thx

• Well that is a huge disappointment considering it is from their website. . . And I have not getting anything about patches when I saw a post yesterday made about the 1.03 patch? Oh well. . .

EdTheGamer posted: »

pretty sure its just not out on the telltale version. i cant download it either which makes no sence because steam people get it instantly.

• still waiting for the download. bought the whole pack but still I only see coming soon. It's already the fifth of march here btw.

• also on my digital download it says that it is available in my season pack. so why can't I get it then?

• Thanks for the help TelltaleMike! Much appreciated

It may not yet be available in your region. Please try again at a later time today, and it should become available to download. Please make

• I’m with the same problem reported by EdTheGamer. I bought the full season, but the download screen still shows the “coming soon” message. However, the message in the main screen tells me that it is already available for download. So… now what?

• i cant download ep 2 season 2 either!! its unfair that i have to wait longer than everyone else for the release. it just says "coming soon" still next to it. very disappointed with telltale and will be using steam next purchase.

This discussion has been closed.