Choices from Episode 2 won't display

edited March 2014 in Game Support

The "My Choices" screen at the end of TWD Season 2 Episode 2 stays blank, and if I select "My Choices" from the main menu, it only shows episode 1. Come to think of it, that also happened with TWAU.

Comments

• Never mind. Exiting the game and reloading it worked for some reason. Very strange.

• How did u reload it man?...having da same prob

Greed1914 posted: »

Never mind. Exiting the game and reloading it worked for some reason. Very strange.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please try exiting the game, and then starting it again while connected to the internet, and your choices should then appear.

Ritz901 posted: »

How did u reload it man?...having da same prob

• thnx a lot..it worked..bt after completing episode 2, "episode not installed"is being shown on my save file..plzz help

Please try exiting the game, and then starting it again while connected to the internet, and your choices should then appear.

Can you please clarify which episode is showing up as not installed? Also, can you please clarify which platform you are currently playing on? (PC/Mac/Xbox/PS3/iOS?)

thnx a lot..it worked..bt after completing episode 2, "episode not installed"is being shown on my save file..plzz help

• I am talking abt S2E2 ..an im playing on pc

Can you please clarify which episode is showing up as not installed? Also, can you please clarify which platform you are currently playing on? (PC/Mac/Xbox/PS3/iOS?)

Please try restarting your computer and reset your internet network access, and then after connecting to the internet again, try starting the game, and see if you are able to see Episode 2 as installed. If you are still receiving the error message, can you please provide a screenshot of when you are seeing the error message? Also, are you playing through Steam or downloaded from our Telltale website?

I am talking abt S2E2 ..an im playing on pc

• Is this "episd nt installd" thing gonna affect me in playing coming episodes?

Please try restarting your computer and reset your internet network access, and then after connecting to the internet again, try starting th

It should not effect the coming episodes. Can you please clarify if you were able to get it working?

Is this "episd nt installd" thing gonna affect me in playing coming episodes?

• Tried reseting connection..still didnt work man..hope it works fine 4 future episodes

It should not effect the coming episodes. Can you please clarify if you were able to get it working?

If it is still showing up as not installed, please try uninstalling the game, and then reinstall it, and you should then be able to play the episode. (Please note that this will not affect your save games.)

Tried reseting connection..still didnt work man..hope it works fine 4 future episodes

This discussion has been closed.