Can't download ep 2 TWD s2

edited March 2014 in Game Support

Anyone else having trouble downloading TWD s2 ep2 for their 360? It says it's available for download, but it won't let me click on it

Comments

• The 360 version should be available for download in a couple hours. They always update their stores early in the am. Give it until about 6 EST for it to show.

• I cant either, OSX, TellTale Shop purchase.

• Thank you The_Ummah, I'll try again around 8 or 9 in the morning

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. The Xbox 360 version was available starting Wednesday, March 5th. If you are still unable to download it, please reply and I will attempt to assist you further.

If you are unable to download it for Mac, please close the game, and then restart it while connected to the internet, and you should receive the necessary updates in order for you to see the second episode available for download.

• Hi I cannot seem to download it at all on PS3 - It does not seem to be available anywhere on the store or by going through the game it just says coming soon. Please help.

I apologize for the inconvenience. The Xbox 360 version was available starting Wednesday, March 5th. If you are still unable to download it,

• I'm in the UK by the way... Is it not available here yet? If so why not and when will it be?

Thanks

Please note that the official release date for PS3 EU has not been announced yet. You can find the latest information about the upcoming episode release in the release discussion thread here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/54278/season-2-episode-2-release-date-discussion-march-4th-ps3-na-pcmac-5th-xbox-6th-ios

• How can i download for PC? It says it's available for download, but it won't let me click on it....

• I'm Having the exact same issue, a response to this would be awesome.

How can i download for PC? It says it's available for download, but it won't let me click on it....

If you already have Episode 1 installed, all you need to do is:

• Open up the game
    • Click the Episodes option on the main menu
    • Click the Download button next to Episode 2: A House Divided.

Narfafian posted: »

I'm Having the exact same issue, a response to this would be awesome.

• Next to Episode 2: A House Divided just says "coming soon".

If you already have Episode 1 installed, all you need to do is: • Open up the game • Click the Episodes option on the main menu • Click the Download button next to Episode 2: A House Divided.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If Episode 2 says coming soon for you, please locate the SyncFs folder from within your folder here:

C:\Users*YOURNAMEHERE*\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead - Season Two

Once you've found the SyncFs folder, delete it. Then restart the game while connected to the internet, and you should receive any of the necessary patches and updates necessary to see Episode 2 available to download.

Next to Episode 2: A House Divided just says "coming soon".

• I tried this. Deleted the folder and restarted the game. No luck. It is still stuck at "Coming Soon". Is there an alternative?

I apologize for the inconvenience. If Episode 2 says coming soon for you, please locate the SyncFs folder from within your folder here: C

• I am having the same problem. I have deleted the SyncFs folder, restarted the game and still no download for episode 2. It still just says Coming Soon. Is there any else we can do?

I tried this. Deleted the folder and restarted the game. No luck. It is still stuck at "Coming Soon". Is there an alternative?

• It's ok now! Tks!

I apologize for the inconvenience. If Episode 2 says coming soon for you, please locate the SyncFs folder from within your folder here: C

• edited March 2014

I am also having the same problem. Deleted the folder, restarted game, even disconnected and reconnecting to internet and reset everything. Nothing is helping. Is there any other solution? It still says, "Coming Soon".

Update:
    Now I've repeated the process, re-installed the game, restarted computer and internet and still nothing. I've run it as admin. I don't know what else there is to do. I have my game set to, "Always keep this game up to date.

For anyone who is still unable to download the game because the episode says 'Coming Soon' next to it, can you please clarify if the game is still showing up as 'Coming Soon' for you? I can try to assist you further if the issue is still occurring for you.

• edited March 2014

The game still says "coming soon"
    I have started the game->screen with words "Walking dead season two"->connecting->menu->help and options->manage downloads->next to episode 2 words "coming soon".
    It is possible to create manual download?

For anyone who is still unable to download the game because the episode says 'Coming Soon' next to it, can you please clarify if the game is

• I still can't download Season 2, episode 2. It still says coming soon. I did all the steps. I even went as far as re-installing the game, repeating your suggested solution process and running the game as admin. My game is set to "always keep this game up to date", I have deleted the Sync folder multiple times and reconnected to the internet and restarted steam. Also when I click on the episode (even though it says coming soon) it tells me "unable to download at this time".

For anyone who is still unable to download the game because the episode says 'Coming Soon' next to it, can you please clarify if the game is

This discussion has been closed.