Season 1 saves cant be found by season 2 on iPad

edited March 2014 in Game Support

I'm trying to play season two and I have completed all eps and 400 days on season one in save slot one. There are some uncompleted episodes in save slot 2 and 3. Could they be causing season 2 not to detect my decisions?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, the incomplete saves should not harm your complete playthrough. Please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

• I have the same problem and the FAQ didn't help. Also you have posted for reporting for PC and Mac not ios. Can we please have proper assistance?

I apologize for the inconvenience, the incomplete saves should not harm your complete playthrough. Please read this Sticky on how to run our

edited March 2014

I apologize for my confusion, here is the proper link to the FAQ:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53666/season-2-save-import-faq-please-read

To sum it up, the suggestions given are:

• Updating both Season 1 and Season 2 to their latest versions in the App Store.
    • Closing all applications running in the background to clear up performance space.
    • Restarting device to clear device's cache.

After looking over the information in the link, you should be able to successfully import your saves.

SKQ62 posted: »

I have the same problem and the FAQ didn't help. Also you have posted for reporting for PC and Mac not ios. Can we please have proper assistance?

• Thanks a lot Mike. I updated both seasons and season 2 now works perfectly. Fantastic game. Thanks once more.

I apologize for the inconvenience, the incomplete saves should not harm your complete playthrough. Please read this Sticky on how to run our

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

butturd posted: »

Thanks a lot Mike. I updated both seasons and season 2 now works perfectly. Fantastic game. Thanks once more.

This discussion has been closed.