Choices not carrying over, Episode 4 to Episode 5

edited March 2014 in Game Support

I find it strange, I've been reading around the forums for solutions, but I only have one prefs.prop, can't find any other one. What happens is that when I go from Ep.4 to Ep.5 it shows Kenny with a black eye when I didnt hit him never and some other choices I didn't make. Just reinstalled the game after it borked up in ep.3 (couldn't load). The same happened in my previous game, choices that I didn't make appear on the previously on the walking dead... thanks for the help.

pc support data: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nvhn8b

Comments

• PS: tried rewinding the game to the previous chapter, but the same thing always happens, and I have steam cloud disabled. I always let the credits roll till the end on each episode.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if when the game started in the next episode that your choices were incorrect, or only in the 'Previously On'? We have had a small number of users report that they saw an 'inaccurate' Previously On, when in fact their choices were properly carried over into the next Episode.

PS: tried rewinding the game to the previous chapter, but the same thing always happens, and I have steam cloud disabled. I always let the credits roll till the end on each episode.

• Apparently it was just in previously on the walking dead. Had to rewind three times for it to work. Had the same problem on my previous install, but gameplay wise I think it was all ok.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if when the game started in the next episode that your choices were incorrect, or

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties caused by this, and I hope you are able to enjoy the game!

Apparently it was just in previously on the walking dead. Had to rewind three times for it to work. Had the same problem on my previous install, but gameplay wise I think it was all ok.

This discussion has been closed.