Jurassic park save game

edited November 2011 in Game Support
hi every one sorry for my poor english , i am french lol

i plays with this game on windows seven os and mac os
can you tel me where a I can find save game on win seven and mac because i don't want make this game 2 time lol , and off course if its possible to use same save game .i already use save game for starcraft 2 . maybe can work here too well thx

Comments

• puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    The game saves itself automatically at checkpoints, there's no manual save option. So you should be good.
  • edited November 2011
    I think he's asking where the save files are located in the filesystem.

I know on Windows they'd be located in your My Documents folder, under a 'Telltale Games' subdirectory. As for the Mac, I don't have one, so I don't know for sure, but I assume there'd be a similar 'Telltale Games' folder created in your home directory.
  • edited November 2011
    Hmm, its not working as i had hoped. I played from part 1 til the start of the fourth part and then transfered over my savefiles to my laptop. However, its not allowing me too play from part 4 anyways and is trying to force me to play from part 1, but if i choose "Pick scenario" or whatever its called, i can see the score i have gotten on all the scenarious up to where i was. Did i forget a file?
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Some settings are saved in the Windows registry, so perhaps copying the save files across isn't enough.
  • edited November 2011
    thx everyone no prob , i making the game 2 time :)
  • edited November 2011
    puzzlebox wrote: »
    Some settings are saved in the Windows registry, so perhaps copying the save files across isn't enough.

You where right. You need to transfer done registry items aswell. I had already left my computer behind but managed to tinker in the registry to make it unlock the right part i was on. Im unshure to telltales view on this so i wont post a guide on how to do it unless i get an ok :) lovin the game so far, cant wait to see it too the end and see how the story wraps up.
  • edited March 2014

i am playing jurassic park but the problem is after playing chapter 2 last mission when the helicopter gets crash my screen goes black and sometimes
    the games get complete plz help me thnx

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited March 2014

Please do a search on your computer for prefs.prop. You should only have one copy of this file in your save game directory. If you find another copy elsewhere, this needs to be removed. Usually this duplicate file can be found in either a Gamedata folder adjacent to your save directory, or in your installation folder. If you are playing on Steam, you will need to find the Walking Dead game data within your Steam installation folder. If you remove this prefs file, but still experience the issue, then it's possible the duplicate file is being recognized instead of the prefs in your save directory. Please take the duplicate file and move it into your save folder (which will overwrite the existing file). You may want to back-up both of these files before attempting this process, just in case.

Unfortunately, if this does not resolve your issue, then your prefs file may have become corrupted. This is rare, but can happen if the save is compromised (for example, if the game crashes during an autosave, or if the game is closed using Task Manager). If this is the case, then the corrupted prefs can no longer be used and should be removed from your computer to prevent any further complications.

prajwal posted: »

i am playing jurassic park but the problem is after playing chapter 2 last mission when the helicopter gets crash my screen goes black and sometimes the games get complete plz help me thnx

This discussion has been closed.