only showing season 1 and cant run it

edited March 2014 in Game Support

I just bought all of the episodes but am only showing the first downloaded. Im also not able to run it. Im new to this so I dont know if I need a special program to run it or what. The only D/L games Ive ever used were thru Bigfish and never had any problems but again, new to this and maybe just dont know what Im doing. Need some help.

Thanks

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

• I just bought all of season 1 plus the add on after completing episode 1 and it won't download my purchase. Using iPad air 64g

Can you please clarify if you have gone to the Episodes Menu and tapped 'Get' next to each episode? If you have, and you are still unable to download the episodes, can you please clarify if you are receiving an error message? Also if you are receiving an error message, please clarify the exact error message that you are receiving, and I will try to assist you further.

Bryana2276 posted: »

I just bought all of season 1 plus the add on after completing episode 1 and it won't download my purchase. Using iPad air 64g

• Yes I have gone to the episodes menu..... And it shows purchased, with the get tag. When I press get it goes to 0% or 1 and then stops. I have done this at least a dozen times. I also made sure that the Internet connection was good. I have gone back to the App Store but it doesn't let me download it again it simply says open. I have also followed the fix for the iOS but it doesn't seem to do anything either.

Can you please clarify if you have gone to the Episodes Menu and tapped 'Get' next to each episode? If you have, and you are still unable to

• I forgot to add that it doesn't give me an error message it's simply stays frozen and that configuration.

Yes I have gone to the episodes menu..... And it shows purchased, with the get tag. When I press get it goes to 0% or 1 and then stops. I

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting the device, please reset your WiFi settings by going to the WiFi menu in the Settings App, and turning it Off, and back On again. This will ensure you have the strongest connection possible. Then start the app, and begin the download again. (Please also make sure that you have the latest version of the app downloaded from the App Store. It is Version 1.6)

I forgot to add that it doesn't give me an error message it's simply stays frozen and that configuration.

• I followed the directions to the "t " and still can't download the rest of the episodes. When I close the game and reopen, I can see the "get" tags on each of the episodes. again, when I select one of the episodes it freezes on 0 or 1%. I originally downloaded ver 1.6 so I have the most current version. What happens if I delete the app and re-download it? Will I lose my progress in the game and will I be charged for the package of episodes I bought?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessar

If you delete and re-download the app, you will unfortunately lose your save progress, but you will not be charged a second time. If you choose to re-download the application, please try downloading it, and then turning the device off right after the app is downloaded, before playing it. Then allow the device's cache to clear again. Then restart the device and open the application. This will ensure the application has a fresh start for the first time.

I followed the directions to the "t " and still can't download the rest of the episodes. When I close the game and reopen, I can see the "g

• I just deleted the game and re- downloaded it ..... The same problem exists. This is unacceptable. There has to be a fix, otherwise I want you to refund my money. When I installed the game again, and asked to download the package again, it properly told me I had already made the purchase. When I go to get the next episode, it freezes on 0% download and won't let me go away from that screen unless I double tap the home button and swipe up on the app.. Just like before.
    I have the updated iOS and the updated version of walking dead. This is a new iPad Air, 64g so I know it is not a problem there.

If you delete and re-download the app, you will unfortunately lose your save progress, but you will not be charged a second time. If you cho

You can also try resetting your device, and then after you turn it back on, reset the WiFi settings by turning it Off, and back On again. After doing this, please make sure you do not have too many devices connected to the same network, as they may be slowing your connection speed down. Then try the download again.

I just deleted the game and re- downloaded it ..... The same problem exists. This is unacceptable. There has to be a fix, otherwise I want y

• Im having the same prob as bryana 2276 have tried everything today and most of the day and my purchase isnt there and would also like my
    Money back please

• The prob isnt the connection its the game it self the app also shuts off after a min and goes back to my home screem on my ipad mini

If the app is crashing on your iPad Mini, please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

After turning the device back on, please reset the device's WiFi settings by going to the settings menu on the device and turning the WiFi Off, and back On again. Then restart the application.

If you are still unable to get the application to work, please make sure you have the latest update/version of the app by going to your App Store app, and tapping the Updates Tab and looking for The Walking Dead. You can also try the suggestions in the iOS Cannot Restore Workaround thread to resolve your issue.

If your issue remains unresolved after attempting all of the above suggestions, and would rather inquire about a refund, please contact Apple Support for further assistance with this request.

Cjcloward posted: »

The prob isnt the connection its the game it self the app also shuts off after a min and goes back to my home screem on my ipad mini

This discussion has been closed.