Walking Dead season One- 400 Days

edited March 2014 in Game Support

Hi. I have the Steam version of the game and was on ep. 2 I bought Walking Dead season two and now 400 days says coming soon.Someone please help. P.S. sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Comments

• Anyone? A little help please?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you unable to play Episode 2, or 400 Days because it says coming soon? Also, are you playing on a PC or Mac?

Tragedy93 posted: »

Anyone? A little help please?

• I think I have the same issue so I'll try to give some more details:

I bought and installed TWD Season 1 ( and 400 days) (Steam), and played through both the game and the DLC without problems.
    After buying the PC-Steam version of Season 2, Season 1: 400 days is no longer available to play for me. I have tried verifying game integrity over steam as well as reinstalling the game entirely.
    If I start the game now, my last savegame is of 400 days, I can see my stats and decisions, but instead of a Play button I get a "Coming Soon" button, and 400 Days shows up in the episode list as "coming soon" as well.

All this is on windows 7.

Thank you for the extra information. Can you please clarify if you have installed Season Two Episode 1, as well as Episode 2? Have you tried uninstalling Season Two, and then see if you are able to access 400 Days? (Your save files will not be harmed when uninstalling the game)

chefchaot posted: »

I think I have the same issue so I'll try to give some more details: I bought and installed TWD Season 1 ( and 400 days) (Steam), and pla

• I bought Season 2 when Episode 2 came out (on steam) so i assume I have installed it as well.

I will try uninstalling Season 2 and update with information how that goes.

Thank you for the extra information. Can you please clarify if you have installed Season Two Episode 1, as well as Episode 2? Have you tried

• Ok, I uninstalled Season 2, sadly it does not change anything - still unable to play 400 days. :(

Thank you for the extra information. Can you please clarify if you have installed Season Two Episode 1, as well as Episode 2? Have you tried

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply to this email with the download link copied and pasted into this reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, we will be able to assist you further.

Ok, I uninstalled Season 2, sadly it does not change anything - still unable to play 400 days.

• http://www.sendspace.com/file/1xi65d This is the support-tool report with both Season 1 and 2 installed. If you'd like I can create reports for the different setups (only Season 1 installed, only Season 2 installed) as well.

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply t

Please make sure that your The Walking Dead game is set to 'Always keep this game up to date'. To do this, please right click on the game from within your Steam Library and go to Properties. Once in the Properties window, navigate to the Updates tab, and under the Automatic Updates section make sure that the drop down bar is set to Always keep this game up to date.

After you set the game to always update, please close down the Steam Client completely, and then restart it, and you should see 400 Days available. (Please also make sure to close it if it is still open in the hidden icons in the bottom right of the screen when you click the upward facing arrow. If it is, please right click the Steam icon and click Exit.)

Once Steam is closed, please reopen it, and you should receive any of the necessary updates for The Wolf Among Us to work. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1xi65d This is the support-tool report with both Season 1 and 2 installed. If you'd like I can create reports for the different setups (only Season 1 installed, only Season 2 installed) as well.

• The game is, and has been, set to auto-update. 400 Days doesn't show up still.

Please make sure that your The Walking Dead game is set to 'Always keep this game up to date'. To do this, please right click on the game fr

Please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\ file directory, and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make 400 Days available to download.

The game is, and has been, set to auto-update. 400 Days doesn't show up still.

• Sorry for the long wait, but I return with positive results: TWD Season 1 and 2 are installed, and I can play 400 Days. So thank you TelltaleMike. :)

Please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\ file directory, and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make 400 Days available to download.

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Sorry for the long wait, but I return with positive results: TWD Season 1 and 2 are installed, and I can play 400 Days. So thank you TelltaleMike.

This discussion has been closed.