The Thread of FEELS

Comments

• Not mine, but yeah.

I cried for the first time over the game when listening to this.

Holy shit... nice tributes, man. These two just contain the right amount of Feels that I was searching for in a video.

• Guess I'll repost these re-scorings from your last thread.

Context for videos:
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/921516#Comment_921516

Videos (I don't trust people to give the benefit of the doubt to entire videos these days, so my recommendation: for the immediate emotional payoffs, play these straight away just prior to the point where Lee begins to pass out [ie. "And also..."]--that's 3:16 for all videos except the 3rd; in that one's case it's 7:10):

• It's pretty hard to fake those tears any of those people made.

Tyranitar posted: »

fake tears much

• I was talking about pewds. lolol that shit was fake af

Because talking about fake tears in a feels thread felt like such a smart idea at the time, right?

• All of you, get on the FEEL TRAIN! Next stops: Feelipines and Feeladelfia

Alt text

• The fake one belongs to Toby, PewDiePie's actually seemed convincing.

I was talking about pewds. lolol that shit was fake af

• I live in the Philippines but I can't help but,
    Alt text

• Ikr. Especially because he held a gun up to her. The bastard will die for that.

gosh... in my playthrough he did this and I got so mad at him! NO BODY HITS CLEM! I wont ever forgive him for what he did to clem. never.

• I can barely listen to that song, it hurts too much in the feels!

Ahem? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exJoRBSyWTU

• I know you made it... so you've already seen it but it's still awesome. Great job Juice, it gave me lots of feels...

• Thanks! I appreciate it :)

Clem_TWDG posted: »

I know you made it... so you've already seen it but it's still awesome. Great job Juice, it gave me lots of feels...

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

That accusing stare from Christa...

• Another one of yours juicy, but it's still sad :(

• What was Clem gonna do to him anyway charging at him like that? Was she gonna knock him over and break his neck with her legs? lol

gosh... in my playthrough he did this and I got so mad at him! NO BODY HITS CLEM! I wont ever forgive him for what he did to clem. never.

• Good point xD

ShaneWalsh posted: »

What was Clem gonna do to him anyway charging at him like that? Was she gonna knock him over and break his neck with her legs? lol

• edited April 2014

It's just so stupid and makes no sense why they put that in as an option.

Good point xD

• Well she did protect Alvin... in a way. I mean maybe that was her intention to sort of be used as a distraction but if so she probably didn't intend to get pistol whipped.

It's just so stupid and makes no sense why they put that in as an option.

• I chose [PROTECT ALVIN]

It just seemed a bit of a messed up scene imo. I shouted on Kenny to stop shooting in my playthrough. What did you do?

• It just seemed a bit of a messed up scene imo. I shouted on Kenny to stop shooting in my playthrough. What did you do?

Well she did protect Alvin... in a way. I mean maybe that was her intention to sort of be used as a distraction but if so she probably didn't intend to get pistol whipped.

• LET THE FEELS ASCEND THE WALL THAT BLOCKS MY SEA OF TEARS!

• So much feels!

• I apologise if it was already there.

• edited April 2014

This is something I made on Tumblr around a month ago. I know it crosses over with The Last Of Us but it still portrays the same message:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Amazing :'(

This is something I made on Tumblr around a month ago. I know it crosses over with The Last Of Us but it still portrays the same message:

• Actually he said himself he would be the one to cry in public no matter what, Tobuscus on the other hand was fake

I was talking about pewds. lolol that shit was fake af

• edited April 2014

I only just discovered this yesterday as I decided to fire up TWD on my tablet, but when Clem first speaks to you on the walkie, if you stay silent she will say "Please don't go." As I thought about it, I realized this is the first time she's encountered a non-hostile person and she's been trapped in the treehouse for god knows how long which is terrifying enough, but add to that the fact she's just 8. The fear in her voice just breaks my heart.

Edit: The linked video isn't working properly, the scene is at 2:40.

• edited April 2014

Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Amazing

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Then the last one an eye fuck from Clem to you. lol Bromid can't compete

• I dunno why but this gave me feels

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• You're from the Philippines?! (gasps)

ItsGabee posted: »

I live in the Philippines but I can't help but,

• edited April 2014

So the coloured ones are the ones who are still kickin... The grey ones are the ones who are MIA or determinant.. and the crossed ones are the dead ones... :(

Juice-Box posted: »

I dunno why but this gave me feels

• Yep :(

Legendary12 posted: »

So the coloured ones are the ones who are still kickin... The grey ones are the ones who are MIA or determinant.. and the crossed ones are the dead ones...

• edited April 2014

Alt text

Please no.

• one of the saddest Trophys/Achievements ever
    Alt text

Alt text

• myyyy heeeeertttt!!!!! :(((((

Sign in to comment in this discussion.