Walking Dead Character Elimination Game! [WINNER:LUKE]

Comments

• Current round:

Clem - 2
    Lee - 2

@Strange_Evil Lee's not eliminated, Christa got. So I'm counting your vote to Lee this round.
  • I voted for Lee.
    Reuspie_ posted: »

Current round: Clem - 2 Lee - 2 @Strange_Evil Lee's not eliminated, Christa got. So I'm counting your vote to Lee this round.

• Yep, I miscalculated.

Christa - 4
    Luke - 1
    Lee - 4
    Pete - 1
    Clem - 1

Correct me If I'm wrong. I'm counting all the votes since TinyCarlos post.
    Pipas posted: »

Christa had only 4 votes, no? Or did i miscalculate?

• You guys would really choose Lee over Luke or Pete?
  • dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    It's mostly to make things more interesting.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

You guys would really choose Lee over Luke or Pete?

• Well, it looks like Lee is out now :-(
    Reuspie_ posted: »

Yep, I miscalculated. Christa - 4 Luke - 1 Lee - 4 Pete - 1 Clem - 1 Correct me If I'm wrong. I'm counting all the votes since TinyCarlos post.

• edited May 2014
    No, but I'm just making it fair and interesting for the non-protagonists.

You guys would really choose Lee over Luke or Pete?

• I vote Luke now.
  • That makes sense. I guess I'll do the same from here on out.

No, but I'm just making it fair and interesting for the non-protagonists.

• Well, they messed up the whole game. What's the point of voting Lee? The final should be Lee x Clem.

I'm outta here, lol
    Pipas posted: »

Well, it looks like Lee is out now :-(

• I vote Lee, bringing him up to 4 votes, if I'm not mistaken, Me, Flaming, and the 2 Respusie mentioned. 1 more and it'll be fair for the non-protgonists (and Clem who will obvs win.)
  • I vote Lee. Sorry Lee ;_;
    maxbear29 posted: »

I vote Lee, bringing him up to 4 votes, if I'm not mistaken, Me, Flaming, and the 2 Respusie mentioned. 1 more and it'll be fair for the non-protgonists (and Clem who will obvs win.)

• I agree with you... I help him when I can, but I only didn't help him with the larry's thing and he hates me forever... I like him over Lilly because of Carley, but to me he is a annoying character in many situations...
    dojo32161 posted: »

Well I'm not a troll, I just like instilling an uprising and, truth be told, Kenny pisses me off sometimes, but I like him. I just like a lot of other characters more.

• Why in the hell would you vote LEE!?!?

BEFORE LUKE AND PETE AND OMID?!?

WHAAT!??!?!

Damn it.

Christa and Lee are eliminated! (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)
    Only 4 people remain!
  • I'm so sorry ;_;
    TinyCarlos posted: »

Why in the hell would you vote LEE!?!? BEFORE LUKE AND PETE AND OMID?!? WHAAT!??!?! Damn it. Christa and Lee are eliminated! (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) Only 4 people remain!

• Since it is the final four.....

I'm bumping it up to 10 votes to eliminate a character, that way it's faster for me to catch up with the game and it's getting more "intense" in the game.

I vote Omid!
    Sorry Omid
  • Apparently to "make it more interesting and fair". Yeah...I don't know....

Why in the hell would you vote LEE!?!? BEFORE LUKE AND PETE AND OMID?!? WHAAT!??!?! Damn it. Christa and Lee are eliminated! (FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU) Only 4 people remain!

• The point of the game is to vote your least favorite character that is on the list.

Not to make it interesting by voting characters you like.

Apparently to "make it more interesting and fair". Yeah...I don't know....

• I vote pete... sorry pal you are my favorite character this season but clemmy deserves to win :)

Since it is the final four..... I'm bumping it up to 10 votes to eliminate a character, that way it's faster for me to catch up with the game and it's getting more "intense" in the game. I vote Omid! Sorry Omid

• I guess that's what the people above us want. I don't feel like playing anymore, lol.

The point of the game is to vote your least favorite character that is on the list. Not to make it interesting by voting characters you like.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    Luke
  • Pete. Sorry bud, I never got attached to your character, didn't save you and then you died. I think Pete is next to go.
  • Omid-1
    Pete-1
    Luke-1
  • There are 2 votes for Pete :)

Omid-1 Pete-1 Luke-1

• 3 for pete now
    i like them all
    but pete had minimal screentime
  • Pete
  • Pete-3
    Omid-1
    Luke-1

**REMEMBER... FINAL FOUR MEANS 10 VOTES FOR A CHARACTER TO BE ELIMINATED**
  • What! Who the fuck voted for Lee?!?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

I guess I'll vote for Pete :(
  • Fuck it, Pete, tis gettin hard : (
  • Pete-5
    Omid-1
    Luke-1

**REMEMBER... FINAL FOUR MEANS 10 VOTES FOR A CHARACTER TO BE ELIMINATED**
  • edited May 2014
    Man there are 8 votes for pete

Pete-5 Omid-1 Luke-1 **REMEMBER... FINAL FOUR MEANS 10 VOTES FOR A CHARACTER TO BE ELIMINATED**

• Luke
  • edited May 2014
    Luke

Btw, do you know that Christa is not officially eliminated? She had only 4 votes.
  • Pete is already eliminated. TinyCarlos was counting incorrectly, I just went back, exactly 10 votes for Pete. So......round 56 commence? I vote Omid
Sign in to comment in this discussion.