Problems with Season Pass

edited May 2014 in Game Support
I just installed season pass for season 2 and I joined the walking dead season 2 to play all the episodes that are available so I can download them and I had to purchase them!I play on the PS3 Console.

What can I do??? :(

Comments

• This is happening to me for The Wolf Among Us. I just want to play what I paid for!
  • I also purchased the Season Pass for "The Wolf Among Us" on Xbox 360 and can't download any episodes past the first.
  • I love TellTale but this is just bollocks!
    gingerfish posted: »

I also purchased the Season Pass for "The Wolf Among Us" on Xbox 360 and can't download any episodes past the first.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For those of you attempting to download Episode 3 of The Walking Dead, please go to the Playstation Store, and do a search for 'In Harms Way' (The name of Episode 3). Your search results should come up with the episode. As long as you have purchased the Season Pass, you should be able to click on the episode on the Store, and it will show up as Free. You can then choose to download it from the Store, and it will download to your PS3 and you will then be able to play the episode.

If you are experiencing this issue on Xbox 360, we are currently looking into why the latest Title Update that will resolve this issue is not able to be downloaded successfully. We hope to have a resolution for this particular issue in the near future, and I will respond to this thread when I have any news on the subject. My apologies.
  • I understand how you are supposed to download and use them but my problem is that I downloaded the Season Pass but I couldn't download even one of the episodes for free and then I went to my "downloads" in the PS Store and the Season Pass wasn't even there!

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For those of you attempting to download Episode 3 of The Walking Dead, please go to the Playsta

Have you verified that the transaction went through successfully? If you purchased the Season Pass, please make sure that you have downloaded both the Demo, and the Unlock Key from your downloads menu. The Demo is only the Episode 1 demo, and downloading and installing the Unlock Key will allow you access to the full game. If you cannot find the Unlock Key in your View Downloads page, try searching for the Season Pass in the PSN Store, and see if you can download and install it directly from the game's page.
    JeraFlow posted: »

I understand how you are supposed to download and use them but my problem is that I downloaded the Season Pass but I couldn't download even

• I downloaded the Season Pass and I can't even see it in my downloads list,the transaction was done successfully because my money is gone!I haven't downloaded the demo but I will.Although when I go to my downloads list I can't see the Season Pass either as the Unlock Key!

Have you verified that the transaction went through successfully? If you purchased the Season Pass, please make sure that you have downloade

• There is an update for this now :D
  • What do you mean?Please tell me,I want to play the game! :D
    12thedata12 posted: »

There is an update for this now :D

• Dude please tell me!!... :D
    12thedata12 posted: »

There is an update for this now :D

@JeraFlow, the update that @12thedata12 was speaking of was for the Xbox 360. If you are playing on the PS3, you should not have the same issue. Please make sure that you have opened the Playstation Store, and have scrolled all the way down to the View Downloads page, and you should find the game demo, along with the unlock key, and any available episodes. You can then choose to download and install them to your console. Please make sure that you have at least the demo, and the Unlock key, as downloading and installing those two will unlock the full game.

Dude please tell me!!... :D

• ...I have downloaded the Demo,I can see the Demo in my downloads list but I CAN'T see the Season Pass neither the Unlock Key!
    I have searched everywhere and by the way,for some weird reason,I get episodes 1&2 on PS VITA for free. :S

@JeraFlow, the update that @12thedata12 was speaking of was for the Xbox 360. If you are playing on the PS3, you should not have the same is

I apologize for the inconvenience. It appears that you might have purchased the PS Vita version of the game from the Playstation Store by mistake. I recommend that you contact Playstation Support, and see if you are able to transfer your purchase to the PS3 version of the game.

...I have downloaded the Demo,I can see the Demo in my downloads list but I CAN'T see the Season Pass neither the Unlock Key! I have searched everywhere and by the way,for some weird reason,I get episodes 1&2 on PS VITA for free. :S

• edited May 2014
    Thanks for the support TelltaleMike,I appreciate it.
    But what happens if they don't give me the PS3 Season Pass?

I apologize for the inconvenience. It appears that you might have purchased the PS Vita version of the game from the Playstation Store by mi

If you are not able to transfer your purchase to the PS3 version, you may have to purchase that particular version. I apologize for any difficulties this causes.

Thanks for the support TelltaleMike,I appreciate it. But what happens if they don't give me the PS3 Season Pass?

• edited June 2014

Hello,
    I bought the walking dead season two season pass and I am also having trouble downloading episode 3. On the download menu on the xbox live arcade version, in the game, it says that I own the season pass and that I can download episode 3. When I click on the download button for episode 3 I get the message "There are no items available for purchase at this time." What am I supposed to do?

• Now it is working. Nevermind. Thank you for your time.

eslee posted: »

Hello, I bought the walking dead season two season pass and I am also having trouble downloading episode 3. On the download menu on the xbo

I'm glad you are able to play, enjoy the game!

eslee posted: »

Now it is working. Nevermind. Thank you for your time.

• Hey I was just reading this and I also have downloaded the trial version then the season 2 pass. now the trial version lasts about 5 minutes then says to continue download season 2 episode 1. But it is asking me to pay for it, I thought that was what the season pass is for. Do I have to purchase episode 1 and then the remaining episodes are free or should it all be free.

If you are not able to transfer your purchase to the PS3 version, you may have to purchase that particular version. I apologize for any difficulties this causes.

My apologies. If you have purchased the Season Pass, you should be able to download/install Episodes 1-5 from the PSN Store, along with the Unlock Key needed to unlock the full game. After you have downloaded and installed the key, and the episodes, you should be able to start the game, and your full game will be unlocked.

dracuula42 posted: »

Hey I was just reading this and I also have downloaded the trial version then the season 2 pass. now the trial version lasts about 5 minutes

• Hey Guys!

I've got an odd error for TWAU: Episode 5. It's not letting me download it on my 360. There's a red circle with a line through it (think "no smoking sign") right next to the episode name on the screen right after the episode line up (where you can select "download") and right before the purchase confirmation. I downloaded episode 4 today just fine but while EP 4 was downloading, I also tried to download EP 5...(I think this might be the cause of the glitch) The screen reads fine but the circle wont go away and every time i select the episode, nothing happens. I've erased the Xbox's cache and I'm going to delete and re-download episode 4 if that's the problem but i was wondering if anyone else was having this issue and possibly how to fix it.

I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused by this. The Episode was shown as available prematurely, and will be available to download tomorrow, Wednesday, July 9th for all Xbox Customers.

Hallowfell posted: »

Hey Guys! I've got an odd error for TWAU: Episode 5. It's not letting me download it on my 360. There's a red circle with a line through

• I have problem with the "The Walking Dead: Season Two" Season pass as well on my X360. I have bought the pass yesterday and I was trying to download the game yesterday and today - without luck - every time I try doing it, it asks me to pay for it.
    I have already tried re-downloading the trial version and cleaning the console cache memory.

If I start the trial version, I have an option to "Unlock Episode 1" - unfortunately that redirects me to the marketplace where I need to pay for it.
    If I go to the marketplace directly - I still have to pay to download any of the available episodes.
    If I find the "The Walking Dead: Season Two - SEASON PASS" on the marketplace - I have an option to "See the full game", which redirects me to the trial version which I can buy again or "Download again", which lets me download the 108 KB unlock key again, but doesn't change anything - still asks me to pay for all episodes.

I am Europe/Poland XBL user if that helps.

I apologize for the inconvenience. It sounds like you have purchased the Season Pass, which includes Episodes 2-5. You will need to purchase Episode 1 as well to unlock the full game. (Episode 1 is sold separately and not included in the Season Pass)

TeadyBeeR posted: »

I have problem with the "The Walking Dead: Season Two" Season pass as well on my X360. I have bought the pass yesterday and I was trying to

• Oh thank gawd! I thought i screwed up my season pass. Thanks Mike!

I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused by this. The Episode was shown as available prematurely, and will be available to download tomorrow, Wednesday, July 9th for all Xbox Customers.

• That is a very strange definition of a season pass, but I guess it is also a reason for my problems. Thanks for the support.

I apologize for the inconvenience. It sounds like you have purchased the Season Pass, which includes Episodes 2-5. You will need to purchase Episode 1 as well to unlock the full game. (Episode 1 is sold separately and not included in the Season Pass)

You're welcome, I hope that you enjoy the game!

TeadyBeeR posted: »

That is a very strange definition of a season pass, but I guess it is also a reason for my problems. Thanks for the support.

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Hallowfell posted: »

Oh thank gawd! I thought i screwed up my season pass. Thanks Mike!

• TelltaleMike, you seem to be very helpful in these problems occurring. I brought my season pass on xbox back when it was first offered. I've successfully download episode 2&3 for the Walking Dead season 2, now episode 4 is out and for some reason it will not allow me to download the episode. The symbol with the circle and the diagonal line in the middle of it appears in red next to the download tab. Do you know what the problem could be?
  • I'm having the same problem with my android device. I purchased the season pass and everyone I try to download episode 3, it tells me to connect my device to the internet even though it is. It doesn't matter if I'm on WiFi or network
  • edited July 2014

I having a similar problem. I didn't buy the season pass but I did buy the episodes separately and for some reason I can't download episode 4 for xbox 360. Somebody help me :'(

• I was having the same issue - it seems this might be what we're looking for:

http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/76150/trailer-and-release-dates-the-walking-dead-season-two-episode-4-amid-the-ruins

_Mugen_ posted: »

TelltaleMike, you seem to be very helpful in these problems occurring. I brought my season pass on xbox back when it was first offered. I've

• I have the season pass from PSN but cannot download episode 4. It's says coming soon which I'm worried because TWAU episode 5 started out that way. But to be fair in this situation I'm not really sure when TTG releases episodes as in what time. I'm in Eastern time zone and to be honest I don't know what timezone TTG is in. I did go to PSN Store to see if I could download episode 4 that way but it's not even showing up at all which I'm guessing that means the episode was not released yet even though it is now 12:10 pm here.

@Eguro Yes, thank you for providing the link. You will be unable to download the Xbox 360 version of Season Two Episode 4 until tomorrow, Wednesday July 23rd, which is the episode's official release date for the Xbox 360.

Eguro posted: »

I was having the same issue - it seems this might be what we're looking for: http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/76150/trailer-and-release-dates-the-walking-dead-season-two-episode-4-amid-the-ruins

I apologize for the inconvenience. Episode 4 of The Walking Dead: Season Two will be releasing tomorrow, Wednesday July 23rd.

MissingLee posted: »

I having a similar problem. I didn't buy the season pass but I did buy the episodes separately and for some reason I can't download episode 4 for xbox 360. Somebody help me

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few potential solutions:

1) Make sure your OS is updated to the most recent version

2) Force stop the application, and then relaunch it

3) Reset your WiFi settings by turning them Off, and back On then reconnect with the network.

4) Turn off your device for a few minutes, before attempting to launch The Walking Dead again.

5) Delete the application from your device, and re-download it from the App Store (Please note that this will delete your save data)

Sparky205 posted: »

I'm having the same problem with my android device. I purchased the season pass and everyone I try to download episode 3, it tells me to connect my device to the internet even though it is. It doesn't matter if I'm on WiFi or network

• Oh ok I see. Thank you both @Eguro and @TelltaleMike.

@Eguro Yes, thank you for providing the link. You will be unable to download the Xbox 360 version of Season Two Episode 4 until tomorrow, Wednesday July 23rd, which is the episode's official release date for the Xbox 360.

I apologize for the delayed response. If you haven't already, you should now be able to try again, and successfully download the episode. Please make sure that you are connected to the internet, and signed into your PSN profile when starting the game.

Art2Heart posted: »

I have the season pass from PSN but cannot download episode 4. It's says coming soon which I'm worried because TWAU episode 5 started out th

• Better late than never :D Thanks for your response! I'm way later than you, lol.

I was able to download, install and play a couple hours later that day. Another amazing episode...wow.

I apologize for the delayed response. If you haven't already, you should now be able to try again, and successfully download the episode. Pl

• I did the search amid the ruins for 4 and it doesn't work. Yall need to offer ends then it might be corrected. I have been waiting on a reply for almost 24 hours

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For those of you attempting to download Episode 3 of The Walking Dead, please go to the Playsta

This discussion has been closed.