kindle fire season 2 wont find save from season1/400 days

edited May 2014 in Game Support
Season 2 fails to find season1 save.

Comments

• I'm having the same problem! I just logged on looking for advice.
  • TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    I apologize for the inconvenience. You will have to update the Season One application in order for Season Two to find the save games successfully.
  • No problem. How do we do that?

I apologize for the inconvenience. You will have to update the Season One application in order for Season Two to find the save games successfully.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    For the Kindle Fire, when an app update is available, you will get a notification at the top of the screen. If you want to check manually, go to Apps, click on Store, click the menu button at the bottom of the screen, and select My Apps. The Update Available tab shows any available updates for your purchased applications.
    applepie posted: »

No problem. How do we do that?

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    Don't ban mrwolfieee PLEASE! I FLAGGED HIM ASS A TROLL BY MISTAKE PLEASE DON'T BAN HIM!

• MrLeeMrLee Banned
    You can read who flagged who right? PLEASE DON'T

For the Kindle Fire, when an app update is available, you will get a notification at the top of the screen. If you want to check manually, g

This discussion has been closed.