season pass xbox 360 (season 2)

edited May 2014 in Game Support
hello I apologize if there is another thread about this, I didnt see it. I just bought the season pass today for season two on my 360. I already owned the first episode and then downloaded the season pass, now Im unable to download any of the new episodes. I have restarted my xbox, restarted the game, and redownloaded it.. help?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies. If you have purchased the Season pass, and are not seeing the latter episodes as available to download, please go to the Xbox Marketplace, and do a search for 'Smoke & Mirrors' and/or 'A Crooked Mile' (The names of Episodes 2 and 3). Your search results should come up with the episodes. As long as you have purchased the Season Pass, you should be able to click on each episode on the Marketplace, and they will show up as Free. You can then choose to download each of them from the Marketplace, and they will download to your Xbox and you will then be able to play the episodes. Again, my apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

• edited May 2014

i tried doing that and it was telling me to pay for it again when i try downloading through the marketplace. On the side where the episode information is given it says right at the top "if you own the season pass do not download this you will be charged again." any other place for me to get it? When im in the game in the "download content" menu episode 2 is "a house divided", on the side it says "install", It also says "owned" in the lower left for the season pass. I click episode 2 and it goes to a screen that says "new download content is available, would you like to install? selecting accept will return you to the main menu." the only options it gives me is "accept" and "cancel". I click accept and it takes me to the main menu like it says. No download popups or anything happens.

My apologies. If you have purchased the Season pass, and are not seeing the latter episodes as available to download, please go to the Xbox

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited May 2014

My apologies, the episode name's I gave you were for The Wolf Among Us, but it should be the same process. The Episode names are 'A House Divided' and 'In Harm's Way'. If you are unable to download them, I recommend you try deleting the game from your console, and Clearing your System's Cache:

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system/clear-system-cache

Then after doing this, re-download the game, and start the game while connected to the internet, and you should receive the latest Title Update. After you download this, you should be able to download the new episodes from inside the game's Download Content Menu.

bbthmffn posted: »

i tried doing that and it was telling me to pay for it again when i try downloading through the marketplace. On the side where the episode i

This discussion has been closed.