How to download The Walking Dead?

edited April 2014 in Game Support

So awhile after the new episode came out, my computer crashed. I already paid for both Season 1 and Season 2. I don't mind having to play it over but I just really don't want to pay again for the game. I downloaded it off of TellTale.

Comments

• Macfly77Macfly77 Moderator

If you bought it directly from Telltale, you can download it from your "My Games" page (just click on the down arrow to the left of the megaphone icon in the top-right corner of this page, then on "My Games").

• Thank you :)

Macfly77 posted: »

If you bought it directly from Telltale, you can download it from your "My Games" page (just click on the down arrow to the left of the megaphone icon in the top-right corner of this page, then on "My Games").

• Hi I bought season 1 in side the game, when I try to download the chapters it's says that I don't have conexión even do I'm connect trough wifi and mobile data

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please try restarting your iOS device, and resetting the WiFi by turning the WiFi settings Off, and back On from the Settings on your device, then try downloading the episodes again.

sefeve posted: »

Hi I bought season 1 in side the game, when I try to download the chapters it's says that I don't have conexión even do I'm connect trough wifi and mobile data

This discussion has been closed.