Help with saves

Hi! I want to ask you something about The walking dead game.
I had the problem with season 2 that i can't continue season 1 saves but i started from season 1 again now so i need your help.
After i finish the first episode from season 1 how to install episode 2 ? I mean should i install in the same folder as episode 1 or in another folder? I ask you this question because i want my choices and my saves and i don't want to play untill season 2 and then all gone.So i want you to help me and tell me how to install them for season 2 to work good with my choices.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. After you have installed and play through Season One, you should be able to install Season Two to the default location, and you should be able to import your Season One saves successfully. If you are unable to successfully import your Season One saves, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

• edited June 2014

So , i can install all episodes from season one and two (DLC TOO) in the same folder right? it's not a problem?

To ensure that there are not save file readability errors, we recommend installing the games to the default paths. If you install to a custom folder, your save files may not be read by the game successfully. I apologize for any difficulties this may cause you.

RoberTCr posted: »

So , i can install all episodes from season one and two (DLC TOO) in the same folder right? it's not a problem?

• I have a problem with my save file, im usng galaxy tab 3 and it rans the game. How to import my file in season 2?

If you have both Season One and Season Two installed on your device, and you also have a full save file from Season One, please make sure that you have updated both game applications to the latest version. Then open Season Two, and tap Play. Then choose a save slot, and the next page will allow you to import your saves.

fsmb28 posted: »

I have a problem with my save file, im usng galaxy tab 3 and it rans the game. How to import my file in season 2?

This discussion has been closed.