Games not working properly!

edited May 2014 in Game Support
I have purchased The Walking Dead 1 and 2 through the App Store on my I-Pad, and paid for all the episodes and it won't let play any of the other episodes! I don't know what to do to fix it.

PLEASE HELP!?!? These games are expensive and I can't even play the whole game!

Thank You. Ashlea

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    My apologies, can you please clarify if after purchasing the Multi-Pack, you downloaded each of the episodes to your device from the Episodes Menu? You will have to go to the Episodes Menu, and hit Get next to each of the episodes to download them to your iOS device. Please make sure that you have adequate space on your device before starting the download process.
  • Hi
    After i download the multipack, the game crashes and the screen turns black and never works. How to fix it?

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) After closing all apps, please turn off your iOS device for at least 5-10 minutes before attempting to play the game again.

• I bought the bundle and played the game on my ipad. Then, i downloaded the game on my iphone and it says that i have to buy the bundle again. But, when i tried to play it again on the ipad it shows again that i didnt buy them. What should i do?

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS community support forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

AnteNeja posted: »

I bought the bundle and played the game on my ipad. Then, i downloaded the game on my iphone and it says that i have to buy the bundle again. But, when i tried to play it again on the ipad it shows again that i didnt buy them. What should i do?

• I've purchased the walking dead multi pack + 400 days and official receipt received. Yet I can't play the game at all. When I clicked "get", I was asked to buy again. I uninstalled and then reinstalled but still the same. Please help!!!! Urgent!!!!!

Can you please clarify if you have followed the instructions in the link I've provided above? If you have, and you are still experiencing the issue, you should be able to proceed through the purchase path to purchase the multi-pack again, and when you hit the 'Buy' button, it will alert you that you have already purchased this item, and allow you to download the episodes for free.

Darwin5612 posted: »

I've purchased the walking dead multi pack + 400 days and official receipt received. Yet I can't play the game at all. When I clicked "get", I was asked to buy again. I uninstalled and then reinstalled but still the same. Please help!!!! Urgent!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.