Wolf among us, 21:9 resolution issue

edited July 2014 in Game Support

I have a problem with resolution 3440x1400 and 2560x1080, I have a 2 black bands on a sides during the game (but it ok in menu), like if i choose a normal 16:9 resolution. Also a status messages use all the space, but I only can see a end of message, for example: "...emember it" (I m play with russian fan subtitles, not sure how this message looks in english).
If there any way to fix it? Please help.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the game does not officially support those ratios, and 16:9 is the maximum aspect ratio officially supported in the game. Any unofficial subtitle translations may be causing the issue of the status messages being cut off.

• Probably I can hope for future patches? Or you are not planning to do this thing ever?

Unfortunately at this time, there are no announced plans to bring Russian translation to The Wolf Among Us. I will make sure to pass your interest along to the team, though!

fu2re posted: »

Probably I can hope for future patches? Or you are not planning to do this thing ever?

• edited July 2014

Oh, sorry, I mean 21:9 ratio, not translation. Should I wait for this?
    Also I'm interest about the same problem in Walking Dead S2. And upcoming titles, for example - "Tales from the Borderlands".

Unfortunately at this time, there are no announced plans to bring Russian translation to The Wolf Among Us. I will make sure to pass your interest along to the team, though!

My apologies for my confusion, unfortunately at this time I do not believe we have announced plans to support 21:9 aspect ratios for our games. As of now, 16:9 is the highest ratio setting in our game.

fu2re posted: »

Oh, sorry, I mean 21:9 ratio, not translation. Should I wait for this? Also I'm interest about the same problem in Walking Dead S2. And upcoming titles, for example - "Tales from the Borderlands".

This discussion has been closed.