Can't download episode 4

edited July 2014 in Game Support

Hi i'm trying to download episode 4 of The Walking Dead: Season 2 and it won't let me download it. All that comes up is:

Overview,
The Walking Dead: S... Ø (circle with line through it),
Cancel

I am trying to download it on Xbox 360, I've gone through many steps with he Xbox support and nothing worked.

Please help

Comments

• I feel like a dumb ass... I just now seen 7/23/14 for xbox...

• Came here for help, and now feel stupid. Why would it say that it's ready for download before the release date?

• I'm having that problem today, i live in Australia

• Hey, is anyone else having a problem downloading Episode 4: Amid the Ruins on PC (purchased from TTG website)?

It says it's out on the TTG website and the official Wiki page, but when I open the game and check both the EPISODES and PLAY menus it still says COMING SOON... the current date and time is 23/07 - 10:17pm AEST

ANYONE???

I'm having that problem today, i live in Australia

• i have this problem...

bigwilton posted: »

Hey, is anyone else having a problem downloading Episode 4: Amid the Ruins on PC (purchased from TTG website)? It says it's out on the TT

• same problem any solution ? just reinstalled the game and that didn't seem to help, yet again it seems better to buy these game through steam or any other platform rather than buying them from the official website, have problems with every season that come's out had troubles like everyone else when the game came out, and yes people on steam are happily playing (all my friends are at least), hell the game even released 1 early'er on steam than it did when bought from official website...

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Episode 4 should now be available for the Xbox 360.

If you are experiencing issues with the PC/Mac Telltale Games version of the game, please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your

C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Wolf Among Us\ file directory if on PC,

or

~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/ file directory if on Mac,

and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make Episode 4 available to download. (Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path, and delete the SyncFs folder, then restart the game.)

• I have a similar problem on the xbox. I bought the season pass and have already played the other three episodes. Usually when a new episode comes out, there is a sign with an exclamation mark on the bottom right telling you a new episode is out. It keeps telling me that the newest episode is episode 3 even though episode 4 is already out. Like you, it keeps saying Episode 4 "Coming Soon" And I also get signed off xbox live whenever I enter the game.

bigwilton posted: »

Hey, is anyone else having a problem downloading Episode 4: Amid the Ruins on PC (purchased from TTG website)? It says it's out on the TT

• It still isn't appearing. I mean, it will allow me to buy the latest episode when I'm out of the game but it won't appear in game which is kind of a bummer since I have a season pass. It just says "coming soon" for episode four....

I apologize for the inconvenience. Episode 4 should now be available for the Xbox 360. If you are experiencing issues with the PC/Mac Tel

• edited July 2014

I fixed it! I logged out of my live account while I was in game then logged back in and now it's available

It still isn't appearing. I mean, it will allow me to buy the latest episode when I'm out of the game but it won't appear in game which is kind of a bummer since I have a season pass. It just says "coming soon" for episode four....

• I to paid for season pass and am unable to do it on my ace tablet and galaxy 4. Very dissapointed. Please help. With the game opened it states "owned" but still says coming soon.

• In addition to not having access to episode 4 my other episodes were not saved. Season one not saved and only episode 1 of season 2. To many problems

• I'm having the same problem.
    Acer tablet was used for all games and new galaxy 4.
    Nothing works

It still isn't appearing. I mean, it will allow me to buy the latest episode when I'm out of the game but it won't appear in game which is kind of a bummer since I have a season pass. It just says "coming soon" for episode four....

• Telltale Mike can you please help me. I played season 1 and 2 on my acer tablet. Nothing from 1 noyhing was saved only partof 2 was saved. HOWEVER MY REAL PROBLEM IS UNABLE TO PLAY EPI 4. In the game it days OWNED. When I go to the episode page I have the option to buy which I did. Season pass. Please help

I apologize for the inconvenience. Episode 4 should now be available for the Xbox 360. If you are experiencing issues with the PC/Mac Tel

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited July 2014

I apologize for the inconvenience. Episode 4 of The Walking Dead: Season Two is not yet released for Android devices. For the latest release news and updates, our Blog, Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned there for updates!

Blog: http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadGame

Twitter: https://twitter.com/telltalegames

barbararain posted: »

In addition to not having access to episode 4 my other episodes were not saved. Season one not saved and only episode 1 of season 2. To many problems

This discussion has been closed.