Walking dead does not play second chapter.

2»

Comments

• We re installed it, we took down the firewalls and it still didn't work. What should I try now? :(

• I too have the problem that the second episode wont start, here is the link https://www.sendspace.com/file/91dhb1

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are seeing a black screen, or if the game is crashing when you attempt to start the second Episode?

I too have the problem that the second episode wont start, here is the link https://www.sendspace.com/file/91dhb1

My apologies. Please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your

~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Walking Dead Season Two/ file directory,

and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make Episode 3 available to download.

Elena809 posted: »

We re installed it, we took down the firewalls and it still didn't work. What should I try now?

• I'm seeing a black screen and the game does not react anymore so i have to close it. I've tried it a few times now

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are seeing a black screen, or if the game is crashing when you attempt to start the second Episode?

• We couldn't find "SyncFs" folder. What should we do?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Here are a few more possible solutions:

1) Restart your computer

2) Play the game with your computer disconnected from the internet

3) If your Mac has multiple graphics cards, go to your system preference and click on ‘energy saver’. Uncheck ‘Automatic Graphics Switching’ and this will make sure your Mac is using your more powerful graphics card.

4) Verify your cache if you purchased through Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

5) Try playing the game with no other programs running in the background

6) Reinstall the game

I'm seeing a black screen and the game does not react anymore so i have to close it. I've tried it a few times now

If you are on a Mac, your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path, and delete the SyncFs folder, then restart the game, and you should receive the update to be able to download the episode successfully.

Elena809 posted: »

We couldn't find "SyncFs" folder. What should we do?

• Hi, I'm playing the Telltale Games version. Bought it on this website. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do, i tried following the instructions on the comments below, but it does not work, need help for this! I paid for the game, and I'm not getting the gaming experience I want.

Can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version of the game?

Please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your

~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/ file directory,

and then restart the game, and you should receive any of the necessary updates to make Episodes 2-5 available to download.

ikodlc posted: »

Hi, I'm playing the Telltale Games version. Bought it on this website. I'm not sure what I am supposed to do, i tried following the instruct

• Where do I find the SyncFs folder? Can you please assist me with this? Thank you!

Please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your ~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/ file directory, and th

My apologies, your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path, and delete the SyncFs folder.

Where do I find the SyncFs folder? Can you please assist me with this? Thank you!

• I deleted the SyncFs folder and when i clicked "Get" for Day 2 under Download Purchases, it says connection lost, but I had connection.

My apologies, your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click

Unfortunately this may be caused by the high amount of customers attempting to download from our servers at the same time. My only other recommendation would be to restart your computer, and reset the internet connection by turning it Off, and back On again, then start the game again and try the download a few more times, and you should be able to download the episode.

I deleted the SyncFs folder and when i clicked "Get" for Day 2 under Download Purchases, it says connection lost, but I had connection.

• Hi Mike! I did what you said and deleted the SyncFs folder and now I can't open the game anymore.

Unfortunately this may be caused by the high amount of customers attempting to download from our servers at the same time. My only other rec

edited September 2014

My apologies, I would then recommend uninstalling, and reinstalling the game completely. (Please note that your save files will not be harmed in the process.)

Hi Mike! I did what you said and deleted the SyncFs folder and now I can't open the game anymore.

• I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply t

• I got the walking dead season two for Christmas and yesterday I decided to play it, I made it through episode one. Then I try to play episode two and I can't It goes to the loading screen then freezes and I have to turn off my Xbox. So, I'm no too sure what to do

After looking over your Support Tool information, it seems that your computer is running below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum of 512mb of dedicated memory, your computer is currently running at 256mb of dedicated memory. Your computer uses an integrated Intel graphics card, which we do not recommend using for our game, as they tend to run under minimum specs. I recommend either trying to update your current graphics card's drivers to the latest version, and see if you are able to play, or try playing the game on a computer above minimum system requirements if you have the ability to.

If you are able to start the game, you can also try changing the game's resolution and graphics settings to a lower setting, and then continue the episode, and see if your issue is resolved.

pagan_min posted: »

https://www.sendspace.com/file/87ejvu

This discussion has been closed.