The Walking Dead season 2 episode 4 save files are missing!

Please help!
I just downloaded the episode 4 of season 2 of TWD game on my Xbox 360, and when I was about to play it, my save files were empty. But when I went to the storage unit to check it out, both files I have (my boyfriend's and mine) were there, intact.
What do I do? Please, answer :(

Comments

• Perhaps you didn't select the right storage device when you started the game?
    Try to reboot the xbox360 , startup the The walking Dead Season 2 and select the storage device where the savegames are located.

• edited July 2014

Thank you for your answer!
    I did all that, I even tried to move the save files to another storage device, but it keeps not showing in the game. Its' like I've never player the other three episodes.
    The "play" option appears as new, and the "my choices" option is locked.
    I saw a post here that the autor was having the same problem, but with episode 3 on PC. So the solution for me will be completely different...

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try Clearing your System's Cache, and then start the game while connected to the internet. Then make sure to download the Title Update, and when the game starts, see if you are then able to continue your save files.

CarlinhaOi posted: »

Thank you for your answer! I did all that, I even tried to move the save files to another storage device, but it keeps not showing in the g

• Ok, I tried that, but it still doesn't show my save files on the game :(
    I noticed that there's no Title Update file on TWD season 2, only in season 1, even after I downloaded the update. Does that have any influence on this issue?
    Is there anything else I can try?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try Clearing your System's Cache, and then start the game while connected to the internet. Then ma

After you clear your system's cache, you will need to start the game again while connected to the internet and logged into your Xbox Live profile in order to receive and re-download the Title Update. Then after downloading the Title Update, restart the game, and your save files should be visible.

Ok, I tried that, but it still doesn't show my save files on the game I noticed that there's no Title Update file on TWD season 2, only in

• It didn't work :(

After you clear your system's cache, you will need to start the game again while connected to the internet and logged into your Xbox Live pr

edited July 2014

My apologies. Can you please clarify if downloading the Title Update didn't work, or if you were able to download the Title Update, and still unable to see your save files?

It didn't work

• Well, it did download the Title Update, but I still can't see my save files on the game.

My apologies. Can you please clarify if downloading the Title Update didn't work, or if you were able to download the Title Update, and still unable to see your save files?

I apologize for the inconvenience. You can also try deleting and re-downloading the game from the Xbox Marketplace. (Please note that your save files will not be harmed in the process.) If you have an Xbox Live Gold Membership, you can also try backing up your save games to the Cloud, and then re-downloading them from the Cloud.

Well, it did download the Title Update, but I still can't see my save files on the game.

• I did the backup to the Cloud, it didn't work.
    Should I delete the whole game or just episode 4?

I apologize for the inconvenience. You can also try deleting and re-downloading the game from the Xbox Marketplace. (Please note that your s

I apologize for the delayed response, you can try just deleting and re-downloading Episode 4, and see if you are then able to play. If that does not work, you can then try deleting and re-downloading the whole game.

I did the backup to the Cloud, it didn't work. Should I delete the whole game or just episode 4?

• I just update my game "walking dead two" on my pc. now I can't find or load my save files. when I go to select load files it show file b and I can't get out from there. I check my file on my computer and it said it there please help.

• also hadn't play episode 4 yet

Can you please clarify if you have Steam Cloud saving enabled if you are playing on Steam? If so, does disabling Steam Cloud allow you to access your saves correctly?

Davidrey posted: »

also hadn't play episode 4 yet

• yes I have disable steam cloud
    still nothing

Can you please clarify if you have Steam Cloud saving enabled if you are playing on Steam? If so, does disabling Steam Cloud allow you to access your saves correctly?

My apologies, can you please clarify if Steam switched to Offline Mode at any time during gameplay? If so, your save files may not have been properly recorded to the Steam Cloud. Please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

yes I have disable steam cloud still nothing

• https://www.sendspace.com/file/ndw8lj
    if I did I wrong my apologize

My apologies, can you please clarify if Steam switched to Offline Mode at any time during gameplay? If so, your save files may not have been

• https://www.sendspace.com/file/ndw8lj
    if I did I wrong my apologize

My apologies, can you please clarify if Steam switched to Offline Mode at any time during gameplay? If so, your save files may not have been

After looking over your support tool information, there doesn't seem to be any issues with your file structure. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and then see if you are able to properly see your saves.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ndw8lj if I did I wrong my apologize

• delete game files then re download the game
    it won't delete my save files

After looking over your support tool information, there doesn't seem to be any issues with your file structure. Please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and then see if you are able to properly see your saves.

• how do I uninstall

delete game files then re download the game it won't delete my save files

• through stem or computer files

how do I uninstall

You can uninstall a game on steam by right clicking on the game in your Steam Library, then click Delete Local Content. Then the game will uninstall, and you can then click install on the game's page from inside the Library page.

how do I uninstall

• it gone and still no good

You can uninstall a game on steam by right clicking on the game in your Steam Library, then click Delete Local Content. Then the game will uninstall, and you can then click install on the game's page from inside the Library page.

• it done and no still nothing

it gone and still no good

• what of i star playing episode 4

it done and no still nothing

If you start playing from Episode 4, your previous episode's choices will be randomized. If you are attempting to delete your save files to start a new game, you will need to disable Steam Cloud Saving (You can do this by right clicking on the game in your Steam library, clicking properties, and click the updates tab. Near the bottom of the page, you can see if the Steam cloud is enabled for The Walking Dead: Season 2) Disable it, then delete the 'The Walking Dead: Season Two' folder from the following file directory:

C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\

Then reinstall the game, and you should not experience the save issue again.

what of i star playing episode 4

• thank you, help me a lot

If you start playing from Episode 4, your previous episode's choices will be randomized. If you are attempting to delete your save files to

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

thank you, help me a lot

This discussion has been closed.