Downloading Game onto PC

Does anyone know if you can use a VISA gift card that you put money on (its like a credit card except a certain amount of money is on it) to pay for the game?
Also how do you download the game to your laptop? If you're downloading it from this website, how does that whole process work?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you have a Visa gift card, you may not be able to use it, as we ask for billing information associated with the card that you use. I recommend seeing if third-party distributors such as Amazon allow you to use the Visa gift card, and you can purchase our games (The Walking Dead, and The Wolf Among Us) directly through Amazon.

If you purchase a Telltale Games version of the game either from our website or through a third-party distributor, you will either receive an activation code, or an activation link that you can redeem on our website. After logging into your account, and entering the code/activating the game, you can find the game's installer from your My Games page. You can get there by clicking on the small arrow at the top right of the page, and clicking My Games from the drop down menu.

• @TelltaleMike
    I'm glad to say Steam allows you to use VISA gift cards and I'll be purchasing the game from Steam.

If you have a Visa gift card, you may not be able to use it, as we ask for billing information associated with the card that you use. I reco

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for providing the extra information, I hope you enjoy the game!!

morgank27 posted: »

@TelltaleMike I'm glad to say Steam allows you to use VISA gift cards and I'll be purchasing the game from Steam.

This discussion has been closed.