Walking Dead iOS Question

Hey Telltale. I am currenlty playing episode 4 of season 2 and still loving the game. I also found out recently that you guys renewed the game for a third season. Thanks for that by the way. Anyway my question is that I still have season 1 on my iPhone and with season 2 it's taking up alot of memoey on my phone. I just wanted to make sure it will be safe to remove season 1 without disrupting the data carried over to season 2 and the same for when season 3 is released. Will I be able to safley delete season 2 once I have selected the data to be carried over to season 3? Also if I delete season 1 or 2 from my phone will I lose my save game data because if not I thought I could remove season 2 temporarily after I finish the game until season 3 is released.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately at this time I do not have any information on the subject. We will have more information closer to the release of the third season.

• Isn't this the Telltale support page? I just want to know if I can remove season 1 without disrupting my game on season 2 as of now having finished episode 4 and I wanted to know if I will lose my saved game data on either game if removed from my phone. Is this the right palce to ask this question or should I post somwhere else?

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately at this time I do not have any information on the subject. We will have more information closer to the release of the third season.

I apologize for my confusion, I do not have any information on the save file compatibility for Season 3 as we have not released any related information. For Season One and Two, yes, as long as you have created a game save inside of Season Two, your Season One saves/choices are stored safely within your Season Two game saves, and you are safe to delete Season One from your device. (Please make sure to import any other Season One save slots you may have before deleting the Season One game application to make sure any other used slots are stored safely in Season Two) Again, apologies for my confusion.

WalkingDan posted: »

Isn't this the Telltale support page? I just want to know if I can remove season 1 without disrupting my game on season 2 as of now having f

• OK Thanks

I apologize for my confusion, I do not have any information on the save file compatibility for Season 3 as we have not released any related

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

WalkingDan posted: »

OK Thanks

This discussion has been closed.