Access to game

Cannot get into the game, asking for the user name and password, do not believe we fill that section out when buying the game
can you help please.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

The username and password that you use are the ones you created when purchasing/redeeming the game on our website. Your username is 'diemitchel12' and your password is the one you entered when purchasing/redeeming the game on our website. If you do not remember your password, but you are logged in, you can go to your account's Settings page, and use the Change Password section to change your password. Then please try logging into the game again.

• hello.i have problem to acces my game walking dead season2. first icreat account and username but my game always said cant communicat with telltalegames. but iam not buy this game at the talletale games and steam. can you please help me?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with your particular issue. Please make sure to include the email address associated with your purchase, and the Order ID number that you received after purchasing the game, if you bought it through our website.

assassins3 posted: »

hello.i have problem to acces my game walking dead season2. first icreat account and username but my game always said cant communicat with telltalegames. but iam not buy this game at the talletale games and steam. can you please help me?

This discussion has been closed.