Did not get the TF2 Rewards for winning prizes in poker night 2

edited August 2014 in Game Support

I won the mysterious orb, the necronomicon and sam's banjo but I had steam in offline mode due to connection issues. As a result, I do not have the achievements nor the items in tf2. Any ideas on how to fix that?

My e-mail is akefalostrelos2@gmail.com

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

We apologize for the issue you are experiencing with TF2 items not unlocking. Due to the Steam architecture, achievements cannot be acquired while playing in offline mode or without an active internet connection. For more information on Steam’s policy regarding achievements, please see the following thread:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4462-UIOB-0425

Unfortunately, the only way to unlock the achievement and corresponding TF2 item would be to remove your save game and prefs.prop file from your system and reacquire the achievement while playing online. To avoid this issue arising from an interruption in internet service, we advise that you occasionally make a backup copy of your save and prefs before earning a bounty achievement.

• thanks for the reply, i will be more careful next time

We apologize for the issue you are experiencing with TF2 items not unlocking. Due to the Steam architecture, achievements cannot be acquire

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies for any difficulties this may have caused you. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

thanks for the reply, i will be more careful next time

This discussion has been closed.