Cant Unlock TWD S2Ep1

edited August 2014 in Game Support

Hi, I just redownloaded all episodes of season 2 and the season pass on my xbox 360 and it still only registers as a trial???
Please help!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify if when you downloaded the base game, that you downloaded the 'Full Game' version, and not the 'Trial' version, from the Xbox Marketplace?

• There seems to be only the one option in the Marketplace. I "download again" but when I go it it just says "play trial"?

If you purchased the Season Pass (Episodes 2-5), can you please clarify if you purchased Episode 1? The first episode is not part of the Season Two Season Pass on Xbox 360, and can be purchased separately. After purchasing Episode 1, you will have access to the rest of the episodes.

There seems to be only the one option in the Marketplace. I "download again" but when I go it it just says "play trial"?

• I'm 100% certain I did purchase Episode 1.

• Tried it again there on xbox.com. This time I downloaded the full game, also having seen the trial option, no joy. I also don't seem to be getting the title update for the game, could that be a problem? I performed maintenance on the console in the settings (cleared the cache).

I'm 100% certain I did purchase Episode 1.

• Even given the option to Unlock Episode 1, when I launch that its still the trial :?

Tried it again there on xbox.com. This time I downloaded the full game, also having seen the trial option, no joy. I also don't seem to be g

• Yes and yes. Its over wifi.

Can you please clarify if after downloading, that you are starting the game with your Xbox 360 connected to the internet, and logged into your Xbox Live profile? Also, are you connected through an Ethernet cable, or over a WiFi network?

edited August 2014

Can you please clarify if after downloading, that you are starting the game with your Xbox 360 connected to the internet, and logged into your Xbox Live profile? Also, are you connected through an Ethernet cable, or over a WiFi network?

Even given the option to Unlock Episode 1, when I launch that its still the trial :?

• Yes and yes. Its over wifi.

• anything? :/

edited August 2014

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately I am out of potential solutions. If you have purchased both the Season Pass (Episodes 2-5) for $14.99, and Episode 1 (The Full Game unlock) for $4.99, you should have access to the full game, and be able to play through. If you are still unable to access the full game, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support for further assistance.

anything?

This discussion has been closed.