Cannot Download Episode 5 of TWD Season 2

I see it active. I go to the menu. I can read terms of service. But there is a circle with a line through it, where I would confirm the download. I have restarted the device (xbox 360). I have signed out of xbox live. I confirmed, disconnenected, and reconfirmed my connection. Episode 4 downloaded just the prior day. What am I missing?

Comments

• edited August 2014

Release date is August 27

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are seeing Episode 5 as available to download, it is in error. Episode 5 will be available to download on the Xbox 360, Wednesday, August 27th.

• It's bout time.. I've been going out my head to find out what happens to everybody.

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are seeing Episode 5 as available to download, it is in error. Episode 5 will be available to download on the Xbox 360, Wednesday, August 27th.

• I have the same problem with ps3.I can't see it in the PlayStation Store... Any solutions?

• I have the PC version of the game and episode 5 just says "coming soon", any suggestions?

• edited August 2014

I also have the PC version and episode 5 still only says "coming soon"
    I've tried restarting the game multiple times.
    I just wanna see what happens! We've waited 6 weeks for this cliffhanger to be over!

I have the PC version of the game and episode 5 just says "coming soon", any suggestions?

• I have the PC version from Telltale and I just can't connect to the servers. Telltale gives 1 solution that doesn't work at all. Great.

• Mine says "connecting" for like 3-5 minutes and then lets me in

Kbuppz posted: »

I have the PC version from Telltale and I just can't connect to the servers. Telltale gives 1 solution that doesn't work at all. Great.

• Same here

Decim8er posted: »

Mine says "connecting" for like 3-5 minutes and then lets me in

• When is it coming out for the season 2 season pass? It says coming soon still i have been waiting for ages

• edited August 2014

Right it says i can download it but I need to connect to the internet because it cant connect, though as can be seen I am on the net and having no issues at all on the ISP side of things its just TWD being an almighty jerk and yes I have the season pass (PC)

• I have the season pass too man, it's not working on my side either

When is it coming out for the season 2 season pass? It says coming soon still i have been waiting for ages

• I am having the same problem. I have season pass on my PC and it takes a while to connect, but when the game does load and I go to click on the download link I See "Coming Soon" on episode 5.

Essani posted: »

Right it says i can download it but I need to connect to the internet because it cant connect, though as can be seen I am on the net and hav

• I'm having the same exact issue, it'd be great if Telltale could help us out with this one, the same thing happened to me 2 years ago with season 1 episode 5.

I have the PC version of the game and episode 5 just says "coming soon", any suggestions?

• Im gonna make a new thread, this one was about a 360 originally

• So I paid alot of money to get a USA points card so I can download this game for tonight and after about an hour of doing this and downloading it says 'coming soon' and I have downloaded it twice and I have installed the update. Telltale I love your games but you really need to sort it out, seems like every episode there is problems.

• It is Wednesday and I still can't download it!

We experienced a higher than average amount of server connections due to the release of Episode 5. Please try restarting the game and/or logging in again a few more times, and you should be able to connect and download the episode successfully.

• edited August 2014

its the 27th and when i press episodes then press episode 5 no going back it sayscoming soon on my ps vita my acount is europian can you please help me

• me to

naveenvarna posted: »

I have the same problem with ps3.I can't see it in the PlayStation Store... Any solutions?

• It is THURSDAY and I STILL cant download it. Tried everything! Losing my mind here, guys!

• Same problem. (on ps3) I have tried everything and still not working. I logged in/out several times, check the updates on my ps3 ( i got the newest one) i also checked updates on the game itself, it also had the newest one. Then i turned off my system and tried again like million times, still nope.

I paid 20 eur for nothing? :(

• Its still not working. I can´t download it at all. It doesnt even excist in the store.. I wanna play so bad. Haha

• I have problem with the ps vita version off the game too. The episode was announced to be realesed yesterday (27 Augoust) with the ps3 european version but I can't find it on the store and in the game menu it says coming soon. I hope you fix it because I really want to play the game

• So as it seems the ps vita owners will play the episode next week (9/3).
    Thank you for making me wait...

geogreece posted: »

I have problem with the ps vita version off the game too. The episode was announced to be realesed yesterday (27 Augoust) with the ps3 europ

• Hi there,

I live in the EU and own a PS3, so I was expected to see the episode ready to download yesterday. However, the episode wasn't available to download so I waited until today to check. I was surprised to see the episode still not available to download. I checked the PSN store but no luck there.

I'm desperately awaiting episode 5, so any help suggesting what I should do would be very much appreciated.

Sorry if I've missed anything.

• You can buy the episode from your pc. Also you should check the dlc category. Finally you can download it from the in game menu.

Hi there, I live in the EU and own a PS3, so I was expected to see the episode ready to download yesterday. However, the episode wasn't a

• edited August 2014

Thank you so much, I've found the episode in the DLC part of the store. I'll download it and see if it lets me play it.

EDIT: Just started playing the episode now, thanks.

• Have fun with your game. I will play it next week as it is not available on ps vita

Thank you so much, I've found the episode in the DLC part of the store. I'll download it and see if it lets me play it. EDIT: Just started playing the episode now, thanks.

• Right so I live in Australia and I get all hyped up for the release on August 26 only to find out it is not up , I assume this is because it's Australia ok fine but it has been ** 3 DAYS** of broken dreams and dissapointment now and I still cannot download it! It is not even there when I go to the store
    I have a ps3 please help me!

• Oh my goodness it finally came up , ready to play :D!

Mannips posted: »

Right so I live in Australia and I get all hyped up for the release on August 26 only to find out it is not up , I assume this is because it

• It still doesn't work for iOS though, it says its available and that I can purchase it, but once I've entered my Apple ID password it says error, failed. I've turned my ipad on and off, restarted it and everything but nothing's working. Any ideas, or should I just play the waiting game instead of the walking dead?

• Same issue. I guess we have to wait until they go to the office and fix the issue. I don't know if it's anything we can do. I could be wrong though, not sure how the process works 100%

-TWD- posted: »

It still doesn't work for iOS though, it says its available and that I can purchase it, but once I've entered my Apple ID password it says e

• Yeah, you're probably right, I just hope they fix it soon, I can't wait to play it :D

Bica posted: »

Same issue. I guess we have to wait until they go to the office and fix the issue. I don't know if it's anything we can do. I could be wrong though, not sure how the process works 100%

• Sorry to barge in unexpectedly, but thanks. I also went to the DLC part of the store and got to the episode. Take my thumbs with pride.

geogreece posted: »

Have fun with your game. I will play it next week as it is not available on ps vita

• Yeah, I've been experiencing the exact same problem. I emailed telltale support about it several hours ago, then noticed your post a few minutes later. Bit relieved that it isn't just me now, so here's hoping they'll end up rectifying the issue soon. Don't want to leave Clem hanging for too long. MY BBY. <3

-TWD- posted: »

It still doesn't work for iOS though, it says its available and that I can purchase it, but once I've entered my Apple ID password it says e

• edited August 2014

OK, so it looks like they've sorted it out! I've successfully purchased and installed it without any troubles. Hope it's working for you guys as well!

Yeah, I've been experiencing the exact same problem. I emailed telltale support about it several hours ago, then noticed your post a few min

• It seems like IOS users are finally seeing ep5 available for download, I still can't it just says coming soon? It's aug 28 and I'm in North America? So I don't see why it isn't coming up? Why all these issues for the very last ep?
    Anyone else having this issue on iPad? And if so have you been able to download after doing something?
    Please I need wordddd I'm dying to play already!

@MyClem Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to successfully download the episode.

MyClem posted: »

It seems like IOS users are finally seeing ep5 available for download, I still can't it just says coming soon? It's aug 28 and I'm in North

• edited August 2014

I created this account mainly on the fact to say that I cannot download the newest episode of The Walking Dead series (episode 5, season 2) on the PS3 from the EU. In theory, the episode came out yesterday. Today I still can't access it neither in the game (it says Coming Soon) nor in the Store. I have done everything I could think of (various times). I had checked online for information, but the only new things I found were minor spoilers of the new episode.

Can somebody help me or should I just leave it be and not buy the last episode of the season 2?

This discussion has been closed.