Cannot Download Episode 5 of TWD Season 2

2»

Comments

• Hi to all having troubles downloading ep5, i have resolved the issue and here's a step by step guide on how to do it (please ignore mikes suggestions of repeatedly turning console off and on, its pointless and wont work!!!) 1. In ps XMB menu go settings> download the latest system update if you haven't already 2. Go into ps store, do not look for it via the search box it wont show up 3. Scroll down to 'games' section, now go all the way to the right and you will see a small box (sub menu) called DLC 4. You can now download episode 5 from here (at last :) 5. When finished go back to XMB menu and find the downloaded ep5 now press on it with triangle and install (wait till finished) 6. When finished you can now launch game and it will be ready to play. This is fix for UK PS3 owners only hope this helps :)

• What about the kindle fire the do date was Aug 28 that today and it not their to download

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@Bigboy22 My apologies, we do not yet have a release date for this episode for Kindle devices, but as soon as we do, we’ll announce it on our Blog, Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned there for updates!

Blog: http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadGame

Twitter: https://twitter.com/telltalegames

Bigboy22 posted: »

What about the kindle fire the do date was Aug 28 that today and it not their to download

• I have a similar problem with the PS3 version, even though I have the season pass and have update the Walking Dead main game, episode 5 still shows as "coming soon" with in the episode screen. If I go to the PS store and select DLC I can see episode 5 and it shows as free but when I click download I get the message "unable to add funds to wallet".

• I'm having the exact same problem with Episode 5

beateaux posted: »

I have a similar problem with the PS3 version, even though I have the season pass and have update the Walking Dead main game, episode 5 stil

• @TelltaleMike Hi Mike, I have this same problem in Poland. I have PS3 with latest update and I can't download episode 5 from sezon 2 TWD. I see only small pop-up at the bottom of the screen "Episode 5: No going back is now available!" and nothing else. In episodes menu I can see episode 5 but it still have "comming soon" status. Could you help me somehow in this case? Thank you .

Please make sure you are logged into the same PSN account that you originally purchased the Season Pass with, and try to download the episode again from the Playstation Store.

jeehaa posted: »

I'm having the exact same problem with Episode 5

edited September 2014

@Player_One Please try opening the Playstation Store, and scrolling down to Games, then open the Games menu, and scroll all the way to the right until you see DLC. Open DLC, and the episode should be available to download from the list.

Player_one posted: »

@TelltaleMike Hi Mike, I have this same problem in Poland. I have PS3 with latest update and I can't download episode 5 from sezon 2 TWD. I

• Hi there, i just wanted to say thank you for showing how to download the ep.5 in the ps3 but i got a friend who owns a ps vita and he still doesnt have the episode i was hoping u guys could help with that. (btw were from the EU region).

• edited September 2014
    MP990 posted: »

Hi there, i just wanted to say thank you for showing how to download the ep.5 in the ps3 but i got a friend who owns a ps vita and he still doesnt have the episode i was hoping u guys could help with that. (btw were from the EU region).

• ok but my friend checked todaY and its not there yet, i dont know if they will release it later but its still not there, if u know when they´re gonna release it today i would be thankful, and thanks for the attention

geogreece posted: »

He will be able to download it today.https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/80725/season-two-finale-updated-release-date-for-ps-vita-europe/new

• I only have one account but I tried again today and it worked, perhaps it was just a Sony problem.

Please make sure you are logged into the same PSN account that you originally purchased the Season Pass with, and try to download the episode again from the Playstation Store.

• I can't find too but I think they will release it later in the afternoon with the weekly ps store update.

ok but my friend checked todaY and its not there yet, i dont know if they will release it later but its still not there, if u know when they´re gonna release it today i would be thankful, and thanks for the attention

• ok thanks for everything.

I can't find too but I think they will release it later in the afternoon with the weekly ps store update.

• Started downloading it. He must be able to find it too. In game if he selects the episodes category he will see episode 5 download

ok thanks for everything.

• Thanks for the help. Helped me too :)

Started downloading it. He must be able to find it too. In game if he selects the episodes category he will see episode 5 download

• ok he has it 2, thx for everything.

Started downloading it. He must be able to find it too. In game if he selects the episodes category he will see episode 5 download

• Hi Mike. Thank you for showing me how to download the ep.5. It's working now. Have a good day.

@Player_One Please try opening the Playstation Store, and scrolling down to Games, then open the Games menu, and scroll all the way to the right until you see DLC. Open DLC, and the episode should be available to download from the list.

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

Player_one posted: »

Hi Mike. Thank you for showing me how to download the ep.5. It's working now. Have a good day.

• please help me Mike I live in Ireland and the walking dead season 2 episode 5 was supposed to come out last week and i cannot see an episode 5 of season 2 I am really mad about this because I paid for the season pass and I'm not getting what i paid for i tried everything I could think of such as switch off my router for 10 mins restarting my PS3 seeing if their was an update on TWD.. I cannot find episode 5 ANYWHERE even when i load up my game it says "Episode 5 No Going Back Is Now Available To Download!" but still when I go into play or the episodes bar it says "coming soon"! I would really appreciate if you could get back to me on this one. If their having problems and your working on them I don't mind i just want to know what is going on with this. thank you so much in advance :)

I apologize for the inconvenience. If you are seeing Episode 5 as available to download, it is in error. Episode 5 will be available to download on the Xbox 360, Wednesday, August 27th.

• I cannot get it on Android yet I cannot download the last episode of season 2 it says coming soon and it says that it's already out already why can I not get it downloaded on Android app if it says it's already been available h

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into the issue, and hope to have a resolution in the near future. You can download the episode currently by opening the Playstation Store, and scrolling down to Games, then open the Games menu, and scroll all the way to the right until you see DLC. Open DLC, and the episode should be available to download from the list.

JackC posted: »

please help me Mike I live in Ireland and the walking dead season 2 episode 5 was supposed to come out last week and i cannot see an episode

• MIKE! you are the best i love you so much ahhhh you made my day thank you so sos so sos sos sos sos so much no need to look into anything! you solved my problems thank you mike again!

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into the issue, and hope to have a resolution in the near future. You can downlo

• I have the TWD season 2 on my PC through steam and the 5th episode wont download. It says it cannot connect to the telltale servers to download. has been like this for a couple days. Please help.

• Well im a PS3 user from the UK a couple of my other friends have already played episode 5 and ive watched others play it and i still cannot seem to get it. I have the season pass and played all apart from epsiode 5 it still says coming soon and its not on my PSN store but as i said i have other friends that have played it. Would be much appreciated if anyone could help. Thanks! :)

• Sign off from psn and then sign in. Also check for any updates.

Well im a PS3 user from the UK a couple of my other friends have already played episode 5 and ive watched others play it and i still cannot

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

JackC posted: »

MIKE! you are the best i love you so much ahhhh you made my day thank you so sos so sos sos sos sos so much no need to look into anything! you solved my problems thank you mike again!

• Same here on the ipad. First it showed the progress - now the download screen freezes.

• Try restarting your ipad

hanns posted: »

Same here on the ipad. First it showed the progress - now the download screen freezes.

Please also make sure that you have followed the steps in my suggestion on Page 2 to resolve the issue:

Please close the game and all other applications running in the background. This should free up necessary system resources. (To close an app running in the background on iOS 6 and before: double tap the home button to make all running apps appear at the bottom of the screen, hold down on an app you wish to close and red buttons will appear, tap the red buttons to close the apps. If on iOS 7, double tap the home button and swipe up on the open apps to close them) Also, please turn off your iOS device for at least three minutes before attempting to play the game again. This will allow the device’s cache to clear.

Then after restarting your device, please reset the WiFi by turning the WiFi Settings Off, and back On again. Then try starting the game application again, and see if you are able to download the episode successfully.

hanns posted: »

Same here on the ipad. First it showed the progress - now the download screen freezes.

• I have the same problem. I did sign off and back in again, didn't help anything. Someone please help? I want to play the episode so much! Thank you

Sign off from psn and then sign in. Also check for any updates.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into the issue, and hope to have a resolution in the near future. You can download the episode currently by opening the Playstation Store, and scrolling down to Games, then open the Games menu, and scroll all the way to the right until you see DLC. Open DLC, and the episode should be available to download from the list.

Maissi45 posted: »

I have the same problem. I did sign off and back in again, didn't help anything. Someone please help? I want to play the episode so much! Thank you

This discussion has been closed.