PsVita issues

Completed all episodes of season one including 400 days. Have fysical card version of season one. Cant import save to season two, tried your guide it does NOT work for me. Tried 10 times!! Keps saying no save found. Checked for updates. Copied the savefile, still dont work. No ep5 for season 2 for Vita released, despite information on your site. Need help please urgent, thanx.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if both Season One, and Season Two are from the same region? (ex: NA:North America or EU: Europe?) Unfortunately if the games are from different regions, the saves will be incompatible with each other.

• Hi
    Ok, season one cardbox says region 1(I bought it in a lokal store here in sweden) season two downloaded from psn sweden/europe. Is there a way to fix this?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if both Season One, and Season Two are from the same region? (ex: NA:North America

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Unfortunately game saves from different regions are incompatible with each other due to the different ratings standards, and region specific guidelines. Unfortunately the only way to resolve the issue is to purchase either the EU version of Season One, and replay the season, or purchase the NA version of Season Two, and you will be able to successfully import your save files in to Season Two.

Hi Ok, season one cardbox says region 1(I bought it in a lokal store here in sweden) season two downloaded from psn sweden/europe. Is there a way to fix this?

This discussion has been closed.