Right analog stick not responding

edited September 2014 in Game Support

I have a Logitech Rumblepad 2 gamepad controller. When playing Wolf Among us, the right analog stick does not respond. I've tried it with and with the Xbox 360 emulator.

Any solution to this?

EDIT : I also have Xpadder and when emulating the right stick as the mouse, it works mostly however when you move it at a diagonal, it stutters.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Unfortunately the only officially supported controller is the wired Xbox 360 controller. You may be able to use a third-party controller using a button-mapping program, unfortunately the process is unsupported at this time.

• Hi Mike,

It is unfortunate that while not officially supported, that the popular Rumblepad 2 works except one part (The right stick).

Xbox 360 emulator is a popular button remapper and sometimes a a necessity to get gamepads to work in Xinput games. Unfortunately no matter what application you use, it will not correct the games inability to recognize functions - as in this case, the right analog stick.

One could use something like Xpadder to emulate keyboard strokes, but since the game will recognize the usb device plugged in (e.g. the gamepad), each time you press something, it's sending two inputs to the game and/or sharing default input reserved for the controller>

Fortunately there is one workaround. If you find the XBOX360 Version 3 emulator titled officially as "xbox360cemu.v.3.0" and extract those files into the Wolf Among Us.exe directory, it will disable the game's ability to see or use the controller. You can then use Xpadder or similar to emulate your keystrokes and not have the adverse side effects.

I hope this will be of use and maybe can be stickied in some way for future reference for players.

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Unfortunately the only officially supported controller is the wired Xbox 360 controlle

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you for providing the extra information. I will make sure to pass it along to the team! I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

Saraya posted: »

Hi Mike, It is unfortunate that while not officially supported, that the popular Rumblepad 2 works except one part (The right stick).

This discussion has been closed.