Lag

I need help as there is tons of lag compensation with this game i have the retail game of the year edition an I need help resolving this.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what game you are playing, and what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

• I am having the same issue. I am playing The Walking Dead: Season One on the Xbox 360 console. The lag is almost unbearable, and drastically affects the gameplay. Please help me fix this issue! Thanks.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what game you are playing, and what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/

Can you please clarify if you are playing the physical disc copy of the game? If so, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further with your particular issue.

I am having the same issue. I am playing The Walking Dead: Season One on the Xbox 360 console. The lag is almost unbearable, and drastically affects the gameplay. Please help me fix this issue! Thanks.

• I too am having the same issue with the walking dead on my PC .. At first I thought it was my PC so I installed it on my gaming laptop an still lagging I can't even get past the first zombie after crashing .... I really need help as to fix this ..

• I just received a physical copy of The Wolf Among Us for the 360 and started playing it only to discover it's too laggy to play. I continually miss prompts in the action scenes because the game doesn't run smoothly and even the dialogue prompts barely give me enough time to respond after they appear because the bar has whittled down too far before I can see the choices.

• I just bought a copy of walking dead and it keeps freezing up as well so that's 50.00 I have spent trying to play this game and it is still not working .. I am a little upset with this san you please tell me what to do to fix the problems! I fill like I have been taken advantage of...

• For the 360 this time *** I ment to put that in the comment above.

1982madmax posted: »

I just bought a copy of walking dead and it keeps freezing up as well so that's 50.00 I have spent trying to play this game and it is still

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try Clearing your System's Cache and see if your issue is resolved. If not, please also make sure you do not have the digital version of the game installed, that may be conflicting with the disc version.

• I tried that and no luck I'm really tired of this...

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try Clearing your System's Cache and see if your issue is resolved. If not, please also make sure you do not have the digital version of the game installed, that may be conflicting with the disc version.

My apologies, unfortunately I am out of potential solutions, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support, and see if they have any other potential solutions to resolve your issue.

1982madmax posted: »

I tried that and no luck I'm really tired of this...

• If your playing the PC/Mac version you could lower the detail settings to low, or lower the resolution and this might help. If your running on console it could be because your storage device on your console could be very full, I've had that issue once on Xbox 360.

This discussion has been closed.