Back to the Future - You can't save right now

I just finished Back to the Future episode 2 and started episode 3. I have the steam version. With both episodes when I press escape and go to save, all but the first one or two save folder icons seem to unselectable, sort of grayed out. No matter which one I click when I then click on save I get an error message saying - You can't save right now. At first I figured it was because I was trying to save during a cut scene, but then I tried later while just walking around and I get the same error message. The autosave seems to save and load fine, it's just when I try to do a manual save. Any ideas?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, please try uninstalling Episode 3 from Steam, and then reinstall it, and see if you are then able to manually save in-game. (You can do this by right-clicking the game from your Steam Library, and clicking 'Delete Local Content'. Then click 'Install' after it has finished uninstalling, and restart the game after it has installed fully)

• That fixed it, thank you!

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You're welcome, thank you for posting that you were able to resolve the issue. Enjoy the game!

gunnerone posted: »

That fixed it, thank you!

This discussion has been closed.