keep getting save corruptions

I recently purchased The Wolf Among Us Season Pass off the PS3s Playstation store, but had a game breaking problem. I was playing Epsiode 1 and 45 minutes into the game it starts glitching and then repeatedly tells me I have a corrupted save file and a new one would be recreated but it doesn't and the message keeps appearing, and the dialogue gets choppy as does the graphics constantly at the same part. I am looking for a solution to this problem and if not a refund.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify which model PS3 you have, how large the hard drive is, and if you have at least 10% space left on the hard drive to allow the game to cache properly?

• I have a ps3 slim and have like 15 gb free space. The games audio and visual stutter at the the bit in episode 1 where you look up donkeyskin in cranes office and then the game tells me I have a corrupted save and a new one will be recreated but it doesn't and the message continually pops up. Plus the glitched graphics and audio stay that way after this point pretty much making the game unplayable. Any fix would be greatly appreciated was really looking forward to this game thanks.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify which model PS3 you have, how large the hard drive is, and if you have at least 10% space left on the hard drive to allow the game to cache properly?

My apologies, it sounds like you may have received an incomplete or corrupted download of the episode. I recommend deleting the game from your PS3, and re-downloading it from the Playstation Store, and make sure to also re-download the Unlock Key for the game to unlock the full game, then start the game while connected to the internet to ensure you have the latest update for the game installed. Then continue from the last checkpoint/chapter, and your issue should be resolved.

fozzymare posted: »

I have a ps3 slim and have like 15 gb free space. The games audio and visual stutter at the the bit in episode 1 where you look up donkeyski

• HI Mike

Have already done all this and still the problem persists, just retried it yesterday with all necessary downloads and still no luck. I would greatly appreciate a reimbursement on my psn account.

Thanks

My apologies, it sounds like you may have received an incomplete or corrupted download of the episode. I recommend deleting the game from yo

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. For any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests for games purchased on the Playstation Store, please contact Sony Support for further assistance, and they will be able to assist you further with that request.

fozzymare posted: »

HI Mike Have already done all this and still the problem persists, just retried it yesterday with all necessary downloads and still no luck. I would greatly appreciate a reimbursement on my psn account. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.