season 1 saved games not loading

i had to run winthruster to try to fix my registry issues. after scanning and fixing, my saved games (eps. 3 in season 1) won't show up. pls help?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

• My apologies, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download

After looking over your support tool information, there doesn't seem to be any issues with your file directory. If you are unable to see your saves in-game, I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game (you can choose to keep your save files during the uninstall process) from your computer, and then start the game again while connected to the internet to make sure you have received the latest updates, and you should then be able to access your save files.

aragondon posted: »

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ikev8r

• just tried it and i still can't see the saved games in-game. the save files are still in the same folder. any other ideas?

After looking over your support tool information, there doesn't seem to be any issues with your file directory. If you are unable to see you

My apologies, please try deleting your SyncFs folder from your

C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\ file directory,

and then restart the game, and re-download Episodes 2-5, and see if your save files are then able to be read.

Unfortunately if they are still unable to be read, they may have become corrupted. This can happen if the game were ever exited/closed/crashed during an autosave or loading sequence. Unfortunately I would then recommend that you delete the game saves from your file directory, and start a new game.

aragondon posted: »

just tried it and i still can't see the saved games in-game. the save files are still in the same folder. any other ideas?

This discussion has been closed.