Walking Dead Season 2, still won't connect

2»

Comments

• thnx it workedddddddddddddddd !!!!!! (y)

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Enjoy the game!

thnx it workedddddddddddddddd !!!!!! (y)

• deleting that folder in the registry made it possible for me to login again, but once I log in I still get the message that it can't communicate with the Telltale servers :-(

Please also make sure that you have disabled any anti-virus or internet firewall programs open and running, that may be blocking the game, and then try starting the game again, and you should be able to connect successfully.

buntah posted: »

deleting that folder in the registry made it possible for me to login again, but once I log in I still get the message that it can't communicate with the Telltale servers :-(

• I already disabled my AV and firewall ... didn't help.

My apologies. If you are still unable to start the game successfully after both deleting your registry, and disabling your AV and firewall, and are still receiving the 'Can't Communicate with Telltale Servers', please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com for further assistance. Please make sure to explain to them the exact steps you have tried before, and that you are still experiencing the error message, and they will be able to assist you further.

buntah posted: »

I already disabled my AV and firewall ... didn't help.

• nov 11 2014 can't get passed the connecting screen on the xbox one what do i do i really want to play this game.

If you are still receiving the Telltale server connection error, and the registry deletion method did not work, please make sure your password

I apologize for the delayed response. If you are still experiencing the issue on Xbox One, please start the game again, and once you reach the connecting screen, if you become stuck again, please hold the power button down for 10 seconds on your Xbox One button to hard reset the console, then restart the game, and you should not experience the issue again.

collegebeah posted: »

nov 11 2014 can't get passed the connecting screen on the xbox one what do i do i really want to play this game.

This discussion has been closed.