Problems with Season Pass

Comments

• II purchased in the Google play store and I just read is (episode4) is not available there yet. How can that be fair to people like myself. I want to play/access it now. What can I do short of buying it again. I CAN'T HELP BUT WONDER IS THAT THE REASON FOR THIS SITUATION. NOT GOOD BUSINESS FOR TELLTALE OR ME. I'VE BEEN WAITING WEEKS FOR THIS EPISODE. VERY UNHAPPY WITH THIS. Are Regina available? What if we all ask that?

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. For those of you attempting to download Episode 3 of The Walking Dead, please go to the Playsta

• Are refunds available for season pad

barbararain posted: »

II purchased in the Google play store and I just read is (episode4) is not available there yet. How can that be fair to people like myself.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Episode 4 of The Walking Dead: Season Two is not yet released for Android devices. For the latest release news and updates, our Blog, Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned there for updates!

Blog: http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadGame

Twitter: https://twitter.com/telltalegames

For any inquiries regarding refunds or refund requests, please contact Google Play Support for further assistance.

barbararain posted: »

Are refunds available for season pad

• i'm having problems Install The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 for ps 3. and i paid for the Season Pass. i tried going to the PSN but couldn't find it with out it wanting me paid for the episode. hopefully you all can fix this problem soon.

Have you verified that the transaction went through successfully? If you purchased the Season Pass, please make sure that you have downloade

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please restart your console, then restart the game while connected to the internet, and Episode 5 should become available to download from inside the game itself.

JDC2010 posted: »

i'm having problems Install The Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 5 for ps 3. and i paid for the Season Pass. i tried going to the PSN but couldn't find it with out it wanting me paid for the episode. hopefully you all can fix this problem soon.

• edited October 2014

This may be an old forum, but I really need to know something. Since all episode of The Walking Dead: Season 2 have already come out (and have been out for a while) will purchasing the season pass work? I have episode 1 of season 2 (E1S2) and would love to save money this time around by buying the Season pass. Unlike last season where I bought all 5 episode of season 1 separately plus the 400 days extra bit.

Sincerely, LimitedMovement.

• I have a similar problem to what someone posted earlier. I bought a pass for both seasons of The Walking Dead, but no episodes will download. I don't know if it's my tablet that's messing up, the game, or both. I have an ASUS, and I've never had these problems with other games. I've also had it for 1 month, so it's very new.

Every time I try to download a episode, it says the internet connection was lost. But, I can see it's clearly not at the top of the screen. Even when I shut off the WiFi, then turn it back on it won't download. Once, I was sitting in front of the router and it STILL wouldn't connect.

Yes, if you purchase the Season Pass of Season Two for PS3 now, it will include all of the episodes of the Season (Episodes 1-5). The physical retail disc version of Season Two is also now available both in stores and online.

This may be an old forum, but I really need to know something. Since all episode of The Walking Dead: Season 2 have already come out (and ha

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you have tried using a different WiFi network connection, and see if you are then able to download the episode? Also, can you please clarify which model ASUS tablet that you are currently using?

I have a similar problem to what someone posted earlier. I bought a pass for both seasons of The Walking Dead, but no episodes will download

• I fully charged my tablet, restarted it, then reconnected to my network, and it was able to download all the episodes from both seasons. For the most part, it works fine. But every other episode crashes on me, or gets stuck. I think because the file is so huge, my tablet is having a hard time processing it. I already clear the cache and clean out junk files. Is there anything else I can do to stop it from crashing?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you have tried using a different WiFi network connection, and see if you are th

• edited November 2014

On a side note, is it possible for Tell Tale Games to take down reviews? In the Play Store some reviewers are complaining about having to pay for episodes, and dropping spoilers. It's childish, and drowns out actual reviews.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you have tried using a different WiFi network connection, and see if you are th

• Hello everyone,
    I bought the wolf among us season pass today on PSN and I have trouble finding episode 2,3,4,5.
    I have already downloaded Episode 1,I even gived the episode 2 name on the search bar in psn but I couldnt find anything.
    I went to the game so I could download it from there but not a good resault also,
    I really need some help
    Thank you.

@Gentlemen007 I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what region/country you are currently residing in?

Hello everyone, I bought the wolf among us season pass today on PSN and I have trouble finding episode 2,3,4,5. I have already downloaded

My apologies, please try force closing all applications running in the background, as well as The Walking Dead, and turn your device off for 5-10 minutes to allow the devices cache to clear. Then turn the device back on, and once you are connected to your WiFi network, start the game application, and try starting an episode again, and you should not experience the same crashing. If you do experience the crashing, can you please clarify the exact device you are using to play the game?

Unfortunately we are unable to take down reviews on the Play Store. If you feel that a review should be taken down, please contact Google Play Support and they will be able to assist you further.

On a side note, is it possible for Tell Tale Games to take down reviews? In the Play Store some reviewers are complaining about having to pay for episodes, and dropping spoilers. It's childish, and drowns out actual reviews.

• Is it usually this slow (About 1% per 30 mins) to slow to download an episode or is it just my connection? Been wondering cause I really wanna start playing The Wolf Among Us.

• edited November 2014

Its your connection,I downloaded the first episode in 20min

TobaccoBell posted: »

Is it usually this slow (About 1% per 30 mins) to slow to download an episode or is it just my connection? Been wondering cause I really wanna start playing The Wolf Among Us.

• edited November 2014

Europe,Germany
    Thank you for replaying I am really worried now I hope that they find a solution and fix this problem.

@Gentlemen007 I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what region/country you are currently residing in?

Can you please clarify after purchasing the Season Pass that you downloaded and installed both the Demo, and the Unlock Key from the PS Store? The unlock key will allow you to unlock the game, and download and install the later episodes.

Europe,Germany Thank you for replaying I am really worried now I hope that they find a solution and fix this problem.

• Yeah, I guess it was lol. This game is really good. Almost finished it now. Hope season 2 comes out soon. Wish you luck with your season pass problem. Cheers!

Its your connection,I downloaded the first episode in 20min

• edited November 2014

By unlock key you mean the season pass right? If yes then I used it and then went to the game site on PSN and downloaded the first episode but I didn't found the other episodes of the game. I think the problem is on the season pass because when I bought the walking dead season (1) pass it also let me downloaded episode 1 (by just clicking on the season pass) automatically plus theme without going to the website.
    The Wolf Among Us season pass don't work when I click on it nothing happens just a loading screen without saying its activated like it did in the Walking Dead.

Can you please clarify after purchasing the Season Pass that you downloaded and installed both the Demo, and the Unlock Key from the PS Store? The unlock key will allow you to unlock the game, and download and install the later episodes.

• Thank you,it is a real pain if give something but not get something.

TobaccoBell posted: »

Yeah, I guess it was lol. This game is really good. Almost finished it now. Hope season 2 comes out soon. Wish you luck with your season pass problem. Cheers!

My apologies, if you are still unable to find the Episodes, please try going to the main game page for The Wolf Among Us, then on the left side, select Add-Ons, and the Episodes should show up as available to download.

By unlock key you mean the season pass right? If yes then I used it and then went to the game site on PSN and downloaded the first episode b

• Like I said before I already went to the game page and selected Add-Ons and all I could find was the season pass nothing else.
    This guy here has the same problem as me if you dont understand me meybe he could help,he explained the problem good.
    Here is the link https://www.telltalegames.com/support/discussion/87826/the-wolf-among-us-episodes-coming-soon-bug

My apologies, if you are still unable to find the Episodes, please try going to the main game page for The Wolf Among Us, then on the left side, select Add-Ons, and the Episodes should show up as available to download.

• Finally found a way to download those episodes by going to psn in my notebook.
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (y)

Like I said before I already went to the game page and selected Add-Ons and all I could find was the season pass nothing else. This guy her

Thank you for providing information on how you were able to resolve the issue. I will make sure to pass it along to the team. I hope you enjoy the game!

Finally found a way to download those episodes by going to psn in my notebook. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (y)

• I'm having problems with my tales from the borderlands season pass.
    I bought the season pass before I bought the first episode and the season pass never downloaded, I'm on Xbox one by the way. I can go up to the first episode of tales and click manage game, and it's not there, I can search the site, I can find it, but when I do, it tells me to manage the game, I click the button and it takes me to a black screen saying "tales from the borderlands season pass" and nothing else. I even replaced my Xbox and I'm still not able to download the season pass.

My apologies, we are currently looking into the issue, and hope to have a resolution soon. Please make sure to keep an eye out in the Borderlands Support Forum, for the latest updates and information about this particular issue Here.

imawuffy posted: »

I'm having problems with my tales from the borderlands season pass. I bought the season pass before I bought the first episode and the seas

• I am expiering problems. I bought the Season pass of Got and Tales from the Borderlands for Ps3 in europe. I cant download the episodes. I dont even find the first episode us download for 4.99. Like on the Ps4. Iam kind of annoyed.

• Same problem for us with the Game of Thrones SP. Still wants another five dollars for the first episode.

• Nevermind. Noticed that "Season Pass" doesn't mean Ep. 1 is covered.

Sneaky bullshit, Telltale. Sneaky bullshit.

FleshRipp posted: »

Same problem for us with the Game of Thrones SP. Still wants another five dollars for the first episode.

We are currently looking into the issue for PS3 players in Europe unable to download Episode 1. We are working with Sony to update the store page to show Episode 1 available. We hope to have a resolution for the issue in the near future. Apologies for any difficulties this may cause you.

I am expiering problems. I bought the Season pass of Got and Tales from the Borderlands for Ps3 in europe. I cant download the episodes. I dont even find the first episode us download for 4.99. Like on the Ps4. Iam kind of annoyed.

If you are speaking of the Season Pass for Xbox One/Xbox 360, yes, the Season Pass includes Episodes 2-5, and Episode 1 is sold separately. Please note that the Season Pass is priced $5 cheaper than the Season Pass on Sony consoles, so in the end you are paying an equal amount to Sony players.

FleshRipp posted: »

Nevermind. Noticed that "Season Pass" doesn't mean Ep. 1 is covered. Sneaky bullshit, Telltale. Sneaky bullshit.

• Telltale Mike can you please help me I accidentally installed the wolf among us season pass on kindle how do I delete the season pass

• Brand new to this but bought season pass for Wolf on Xbox 360 and have the episode 2 black screen issue. Have done all the easy stuff (cache clear), reboot, but have not seen anywhere that anyone has resolved this yet. Looking forward to Xmas break playing this with daughter who is pretty disappointed. Any more clarity around a solution?

You should be able to delete the application by holding your finger on the app icon from your home screen, then the app will have a delete button that you can tap on to delete the app.

rc384568 posted: »

Telltale Mike can you please help me I accidentally installed the wolf among us season pass on kindle how do I delete the season pass

Please also try deleting the individual episode from your Xbox, and re-download it from the Xbox Marketplace.

To delete an episode, follow these steps:

• Hit the Xbox Guide Button in the Middle of your Controller
    • Go as far to the right as you can
    • Scroll down and click on System Settings
    • Scroll down and click on Storage
    • Click your HardDrive/Memory Card (Wherever the DLC is Saved on)
    • Click on Games and Apps
    • Scroll down and find the game you want to delete the DLC for and click on the game
    • A list of all your saves, DLC, etc will show up, find the DLC/Episode you want and click it
    • Now scroll down and click Delete

To Re-Download

• Go to the Game Marketplace
    • Go the game you want to re-download the DLC for
    • Click Download Again for the DLC (The Episode should say ‘Free’ next to it)
    jab143 posted: »

Brand new to this but bought season pass for Wolf on Xbox 360 and have the episode 2 black screen issue. Have done all the easy stuff (cach

• Telltale Mike I did that 're downloaded it and the season pass wasn't delete

My apologies, the Season Pass only means that you have purchased it, all of the episodes are available to download from within the application, and they are not included with the base game download. Can you please clarify if you want to delete the game, or that you would like a refund for your purchase of the Season Pass?

rc384568 posted: »

Telltale Mike I did that 're downloaded it and the season pass wasn't delete

• No I want to delete the season pass of the the wolf among us because I can't play episode 2 on kindle

• I guess a refund then

This discussion has been closed.