Mac Poker Night 1 Crashes

Everytime I play Poker Night, It crashes and I would like a refund, or for you to fix it. Pls choose and respond to me

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, as stated on the game's page in Steam:

"Mac OS X 10.5 or newer (Not Compatible with Mac OS 10.8.x and above)"

If you do not have a retina mac, downgrading to a previous OS may resolve this issue. If you would rather inquire about a refund, please contact Steam Support for further assistance regarding refunds, or refund requests.

• I have a retina Mac and it still doesn't work. I contacted steam about a refund and they said to contact you. When I bought the game, the system requirements said mac version 10.5 or newer. It didn't say anything about no version 10.8 and higher and I would like a refund now.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, as stated on the game's page in Steam: "Mac OS X 10.5 or newer (Not Compatible with

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited December 2014

My apologies, unfortunately we are unable to refund purchases made through third-party distributors such as Steam. For any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests, please contact Steam Support for further assistance.

Zorgax87 posted: »

I have a retina Mac and it still doesn't work. I contacted steam about a refund and they said to contact you. When I bought the game, the sy

This discussion has been closed.