Settings Screen

edited December 2014 in Game Support

Hello,

I just made a mistake, when i launch for the first time the game i didn't set correctly the screening resolution and now i have a black screen.
I just need screenshots for how to access the screening resolution menu from the main menu.
I can move into the several menus but I don't see where I am/click.

If there is an easier option please tell me ! (I already tried to fix that with Steam but it didn't work..)
Help please !!

Thx

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try starting the game again, and when you see the issue, please try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the shortcut (Alt+Enter for PC, Command+F for Mac) and see if you are then able to see the game correctly. If so, please then try changing the game's resolution and/or graphics settings to a lower setting, and click Apply. Then try switching back to Full Screen Mode by using the same shortcut, and your issue should then be resolved.

• Why will full screen not work?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try starting the game again, and when you see the issue, please try switching the game to Windowed

• I did this and now i just have my cursor sitting in the middle of the screen, is there any way to get rid of it?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try starting the game again, and when you see the issue, please try switching the game to Windowed

Depending on your computer's graphics card, and monitor's native resolution, you should be able to adjust the game's resolution and graphics settings, and return the game to Full Screen Mode, and play the game successfully. If you are still experiencing issues playing in Full Screen, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

Why will full screen not work?

Can you please clarify if you can see the game menu, or if the screen is blank/black/white? Also, can you please clarify what you mean by your cursor is in the middle of the screen? Is it during gameplay, or on a blank screen? Are you using a mouse to play the game, or a controller plugged into your computer? You may need to switch it back to Windowed Mode, and adjust the in-game resolution and graphics settings to a different setting.

FlashRC posted: »

I did this and now i just have my cursor sitting in the middle of the screen, is there any way to get rid of it?

This discussion has been closed.