Black Screen of Death

when i open up this application, there is just a black screen. is the game broken, if so can i have either a refund or another game?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) Also, if you are on PC/Mac, can you please clarify if you are playing the Telltale Games version, or the Steam version? After we receive this information, we will be able to assist you further.

• on mac with telltale games version

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what platform you are playing the game on? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?) Also, if

My apologies, can you please clarify which game you are playing?

happy2815 posted: »

on mac with telltale games version

• this is for the walking dead season 1. the game works once its on a smaller screen, but it starts freaking out once i try to put it on full screen. How can this be fixed?

My apologies, can you please clarify which game you are playing?

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

happy2815 posted: »

this is for the walking dead season 1. the game works once its on a smaller screen, but it starts freaking out once i try to put it on full screen. How can this be fixed?

This discussion has been closed.