The Walking Dead Episode 2 Freezes at the Stats screen, cannot finish.

edited October 2012 in Game Support
Xbox360 - I've beaten the 2nd episode three times and the stats screen shows up incomplete and I can't continue. Furthermore Episode 3 won't work - I can't even load random decisions it just starts Episode 1.

Comments

• edited August 2012
    I've been reading the other threads and I've come to the conclusion that your customer service isn't worth fucking shit. What's with this "we haven't been able to reproduce the problem" bullshit? I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing that response. Even if that weren't a cop-out, bullshit, nutless response - you don't even give your customers those very often.

Respond to your fucking customers, assholes.
  • edited September 2012
    Bipedal, I'm with you on the issue re screen freeze on end of 2nd Episode. In the 1st, it came up announcing how I conducted the character through the game, but despite trying to replay the last part of episode 2, the same thing kept happening. For this reason, I'm reluctant to download part 3 in case it won't work. My other option was to try replaying all of episode 2 again, but will be fuming if the outcome is the same. What console you using? Who did you contact.
    Cheers
  • edited September 2012
    That's a really shame.I have the same problem.And i haven't seen any kind of help coming from Telltale.A really shame.I don't think that i'm going to buy the episode three if my buys are not guaranteed.That's a pity because the game itself was really beautiful....
  • edited October 2012
    <--- this chick is a fucking idiot 4 buying ep3 when it won't even let her play ep2.
    it DID however finally download both 2 & 3, but still won't let me play even tho i beat ep1 months ago. It just keeps playing that same last scene at the motel, runs credit & just back to menu. I can't believe it just wasted 800 pts i coulda used on my Borderlands pass. GRUMBLE!!!!
  • edited October 2012
    The Walking Dead ep 2 freezing at the stat screen is driving me nuts. I deleted it and
    Downloaded it again from Xbox live and nothing. Just starts me back at the beginning of ep 1
    And deletes my save files won't even let me simulate I love the Walking Dead and really wanna finish my game I won't buy another episode till this can be fixed my wife has it on hers and one of my friends has it and neither of theres freezes i need answers.
  • edited October 2012
    Having the same crash issue with stats screen after episode 2 fix this!
  • edited December 2014

SEE POST BELOW

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

Gmurchie posted: »

SEE POST BELOW

• Im having the same problem on xbox one, that on THE WALKING DEAD SEASON TWO EPISODE 5 KEEPS CRASHING ON TRYING TO START OFF WHERE I FINISHED THERE FOR IM UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE GAME... I DONT UNDER STAND THE MESSAGE FROM TELLTALE MIKE.. MAKES NO SENCE

SEE POST BELOW

• edited December 2014

TELLTALE MUST KNOW WITH IS A WELL KNOWN PROBLEM AND SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE I INFORM CONSUMER RIGHTS.. not fit for purpose 1974 act

Im having the same problem on xbox one, that on THE WALKING DEAD SEASON TWO EPISODE 5 KEEPS CRASHING ON TRYING TO START OFF WHERE I FINISHE

I sincerely apologize for the confusion. This discussion thread was originally created due to an issue with The Walking Dead: Season One, back in 2012. Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Where in Episode 5 were you, when you experienced the crash? Are you playing the disc version, or the digital download version? If there is any other information you can provide, it would be beneficial to finding a resolution.

• edited December 2014

Near the end of episode 5...The walking dead season two... The crash happens when I try to load and it says press A to continue then freezes on connecting.... Even to look at the episodes 1 to 4 I have completed it says not completed.......Its the Xbox one disc version that im playing...And is a band new disc.

I sincerely apologize for the confusion. This discussion thread was originally created due to an issue with The Walking Dead: Season One, ba

Please try starting the game again, and if you become stuck on the 'Connecting...' screen again, try holding the power button on your console down for 10 seconds to hard reset the console. After the console has restarted, start the game again, and you should be able to proceed to the menu, and continue playing the game.

If you are still experiencing an issue with Episodes 1-4 showing as not completed, can you please clarify what your Save Files menu says when accessing it from the Main Menu?

Near the end of episode 5...The walking dead season two... The crash happens when I try to load and it says press A to continue then freezes

This discussion has been closed.