small screen

Might be a silly question but i try to play game of thrones telltale and from full screen it changes in small screen. Does any1 know how i can solve this?
Tanx in advance !

Comments

• I've had this exact same problem and I can't seem to see any kind of settings option anywhere - It just kinda railroads me into the game. Any input would be really appreciated.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. If the game's window is too small, please try changing the game's resolution from the Options menu from the Main Menu, and you should be able to find a resolution that fits your monitor's screen.

• It under settings > graphics > full screen (on)

• This brings me to a white screen witch will not let me play

It under settings > graphics > full screen (on)

• I have the same issue as Napoleon. Game opens in a small window. No menus or any options but to start a saved game. Cannot access any options or menus other than saved games. Game not playable like this. Mouse moves off the screen and is lost.

• Like in a white screen?

I have the same issue as Napoleon. Game opens in a small window. No menus or any options but to start a saved game. Cannot access any options or menus other than saved games. Game not playable like this. Mouse moves off the screen and is lost.

edited December 2014

My apologies, if you are still experiencing the issue, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/87544/got-support-tool

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further.

Also, could you please provide a screenshot of the small window you are seeing when starting the game?

• Just purchased the game, and I'm having this same problem. My support tool file is here. And here's an image of the small screen:
    Alt text

My apologies, if you are still experiencing the issue, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run t

• Right after posting that (naturally), I was finally able to figure out how to get to settings - by clicking on the pointer to the right of PLAY. I hadn't realized that it was actually a clickable arrow. I was able to keep clicking until I got to the graphics settings and could then set it to full screen and tweak up the resolution (it was set very low by default for some reason). I think the interface elements just need to be made a bit more obvious as far as navigation goes.

shellfly posted: »

Just purchased the game, and I'm having this same problem. My support tool file is here. And here's an image of the small screen:

• Who the flying **** designed the main menu?

I haven't even started playing the game and I am already put off by horrible menu design and horrible mouse smoothing.

Enough for me to give this game a 1/10 on Metacritic. :'(

• I'm having the exact same problem. The screen is completely white, can't even get to the settings to change anything, let alone play the game.

This brings me to a white screen witch will not let me play

• Thank you! I'm glad I scrolled back up after asking how to find the settings button. They really need to add the word settings onto that menu! It's not intuitive at all.

shellfly posted: »

Right after posting that (naturally), I was finally able to figure out how to get to settings - by clicking on the pointer to the right of P

If changing to Full Screen has created a white screen in-game, please try changing it back to Windowed Mode using the shortcut (Alt+Enter), and you should be able to see the game again in order to set the game's resolution to a different setting.

Bamshark posted: »

I'm having the exact same problem. The screen is completely white, can't even get to the settings to change anything, let alone play the game.

This discussion has been closed.