Game Of Thrones Crossbow Problems

I literally just bought the Game Of Thrones game half an hour ago and have played five minutes in. I have reached the point in which my character is running towards a group of men ready to execute friendlies with crossbows. At this point they turn and are ordered to fire at you. As your character runs towards them you are told to move your mouse upwards I have done this whilst clicking, whilst holding down both mouse buttons and plenty of other combinations as well as using my touchpad but I never seem to block the incoming bolts and just fall to the floor dead. I have no idea why it won't register me moving my mouse upwards.

Comments

• Those arrows are supposed to represent the movement buttons; in this case, you would need to press the "W" button, or the "up" directional button.

• Thanks a lot! :)

GeeRahts posted: »

Those arrows are supposed to represent the movement buttons; in this case, you would need to press the "W" button, or the "up" directional button.

• Wow I just came here having the same issue, I would they would do like a mini tutorial in game instead of jumping right into action...

• immediately after these, when the wagon comes it down on me. how should I do?

• Yeah, for real! Here I was furiously swiping my mouse upward wondering why I kept getting ribbed!

DylerTurden posted: »

Wow I just came here having the same issue, I would they would do like a mini tutorial in game instead of jumping right into action...

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

There should be an on-screen indication of what to do next, if you are underneath the wagon, please try holding the Up Arrow Key, or the W Key, to move forward, and you should complete that particular Quick-Time Event.

• Thank goodness I found this Community question / answer as I was having the same issues, but with an integrated mousepad. Completely passed me by that I should have been using the directional buttons! Thank you guys. Literally life savers :)

• I spent 3 hours on this and broke my mouse in doing so, there should be some sort of tutorial, hints or tips saying "looks like you've died at this bit 100 ficking times heres what you do". Thanks telltale games

• Thank god for this thread. I tried this for an hour or so and was ready to throw my computer out my window. Thank you!

gamedood posted: »

I spent 3 hours on this and broke my mouse in doing so, there should be some sort of tutorial, hints or tips saying "looks like you've died at this bit 100 ficking times heres what you do". Thanks telltale games

This discussion has been closed.