[PS4] The Walking Dead S1E4 - Can't enter Nurse`s Office

edited October 2014 in Game Support

Hello,

i watched the first video tape in the nurse's office. After that i left to the ally to grab the second tape and the locker code from the zombie doctor. After i returned to school i am not able to enter the nurse's office for a second time to watch the 2nd and 3rd video tape. At this point the game is finished for me as i can't continue with collecting the meds. Very annoying and disappointing. :(

Regards

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited October 2014

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please try rewinding to the chapter/checkpoint before you experienced the issue, and then play through that portion of the Episode again, and you should be able to continue the story. If you still experience the issue, please try rewinding a few more times, and you should not experience the issue again after a few more tries.

• I have the same problem. I tried several (many) times and I can't enter to the nurse's office. There is not any option.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please try rewinding to the chapter/checkpoint before you experienced the issue, and then play

• edited November 2014

Same problem for me on the ps4. I'm sure glad I found this thread cuz I was going crazy trying to figure out how to progress. I haven't tried rewinding yet, but I will as soon as I play next. I have a question for those who have gotten past this by rewinding. How far do you have to rewind? Is it necessary to go back several chapters or will 1 be good enough? Thanks.

UPDATE: I can confirm rewinding to the previous chapter works. At least it did the trick for me. A minor inconvenience, just glad that's all it took!

• just one didn't work for me. I rewound 2 chapters, back into the car garage where you get the battery and played from there. It worked after this for me.

iom333 posted: »

Same problem for me on the ps4. I'm sure glad I found this thread cuz I was going crazy trying to figure out how to progress. I haven't trie

• my game keeps reloading back the sewer as i try to walk out the door to find molly. PS4

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please try rewinding to the chapter/checkpoint before you experienced the issue, and then play through that portion of the Episode again, and you should be able to continue the story. If you still experience the issue, please try rewinding a few chapter/checkpoints back, and then play from there.

This discussion has been closed.