Problems with Season Pass

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are unable to play Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us on your Kindle device, can you please clarify if you have downloaded the episode yet? Episodes 2-5 are each separate downloads, that can be downloaded from inside the app. If you have purchased the Season Pass, you can download them either from the Episodes Menu, or from the Chapter Select Menu.

For any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests for games purchased on the Amazon App Store, please contact Amazon Support for further assistance.

rc384568 posted: »

I guess a refund then

• I have downloaded episode 2 it won't load the episode when I click it

• Then it just crashes

Can you please clarify if you are playing on a Kindle HD, or HDX? Also, is it a 1st Generation model, or 2nd Generation?

Then it just crashes

• Hd when I play episode 2 it crashes

• Kindle fire he 3rd gen

• 3rd generation

• Hd gen that's what it says in setting ing the model

• Mike how can I delete the season pass I delete the app from my cloud what do I do to play episode 2

The Season Pass is an in-app purchase, and is an activation that allows you to download Episodes 2-5 for free. The Season Pass is located internally in the Walking Dead app, and cannot be deleted.

In order to play Episode 2, you can download it from inside the app. If you have purchased the Season Pass, you can download it either from the Episodes Menu, or from the Chapter Select Menu inside the application.

Mike how can I delete the season pass I delete the app from my cloud what do I do to play episode 2

• Well I did both of those things and still when click it loads then crashes

• Telltale Mike I just got the coming soon glitch for episode 4 and 5 why do I get all these glitches

We have had a few reports from players experiencing a similar issue on Kindle Fire HD devices. If you are experiencing crashing during an episode, and you have already tried restarting the device and/or closing and restarting the game application, please also try deleting your save game, and starting a new game, and your issue should be resolved.

If you are seeing any episodes Coming Soon, please try force closing the application, and start it again while connected to the internet, and it should update with Episodes 4 and 5 as available to download.

Telltale Mike I just got the coming soon glitch for episode 4 and 5 why do I get all these glitches

• Oh yeah Telltale Mike when will tale of the borderlands be on kindle

We do not yet have a release date set for Tales From The Borderlands on Kindle. For the latest news and announcements, please check out our Blog, Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned there for updates!

Blog: http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadGame

Twitter: https://twitter.com/telltalegames

• Hello Mike! I'm having some trouble myself, I recently bought the Season Pass for the Wolf Among Us for my Samsung tablet, but I can't download any episode as it says my network is unavailable (however, the internet connection is just fine). What should I do? Thanks in advance (I tried uninstalling it and installing it again but it didn't work)

Please also try deleting the individual episode from your Xbox, and re-download it from the Xbox Marketplace. To delete an episode, follo

• Hello Mike! I'm having some trouble myself, I recently bought the Season Pass for the Wolf Among Us for my Samsung tablet, but I can't download any episode as it says my network is unavailable (however, the internet connection is just fine). What should I do? Thanks in advance (I tried uninstalling it and installing it again but it didn't work)

Please also try connecting to a different WiFi network, and see if that connection is better with our servers, and allows you to download the episode(s) successfully.

HybridF posted: »

Hello Mike! I'm having some trouble myself, I recently bought the Season Pass for the Wolf Among Us for my Samsung tablet, but I can't downl

• It's still not working Mike! I've tried at different places to no avail. Maybe it's because I live in Colombia? I had no problem downloading the first episode though.

Please also try connecting to a different WiFi network, and see if that connection is better with our servers, and allows you to download the episode(s) successfully.

• Havent been given my season pass for borderlands after buying tell tale game collection on xbox one.why?

Can you please clarify which Samsung tablet model you are currently using?

It's still not working Mike! I've tried at different places to no avail. Maybe it's because I live in Colombia? I had no problem downloading the first episode though.

• Samsung GalaxyTab 3, Mike

Can you please clarify which Samsung tablet model you are currently using?

Please make sure that you have tried turning off your device for at least 5-10 minutes to allow the device's cache to clear, then after turning the device back on, make sure that you do not have any apps open and running in the background, then start the game, and try downloading the episode again.

Samsung GalaxyTab 3, Mike

• I am having difficulties with Wolf Among Us Season Pass. I downloaded the demo and the unlock and installed both and the icon disappears and no save data or similar file appears. When I redownload my system says I already have a similar file. I have tried going to the Playstation store and downloading it from there, from account management, AND from my computer. Please help me to get this worked out.

Can you please clarify if you download only the Demo file, that you are able to start the game in Demo mode? If so, I recommend then downloading and installing the Unlock Key, and the full game should unlock in the same place that you played the Demo. If not, please make sure that you have downloaded and installed the correct version of the game for your specific console. (PS3 vs PS4 vs PS Vita) If you have accidentally purchased the wrong platform version, please contact Sony Support for further assistance.

ZeeraNaiva posted: »

I am having difficulties with Wolf Among Us Season Pass. I downloaded the demo and the unlock and installed both and the icon disappears an

• edited January 2015

I downloaded both the demo and the unlock key and was unable to even play it as a trial or anything. After the game installs, the bubble disappears and I have no option to play it. Yes I made sure when I bought it that it was for the PS3.

Can you please clarify if you download only the Demo file, that you are able to start the game in Demo mode? If so, I recommend then downloa

• Actually it seems that it did work. The icon went into a folder with another game I purchased so it looks like at some point I managed to properly download and install it. Not sure how but thank you for a speedy reply.

Can you please clarify if you download only the Demo file, that you are able to start the game in Demo mode? If so, I recommend then downloa

• I had just purchased tWD season2 pass for Xbox 360. I already had episode 1 downloaded (I believe it was a gold free promotion?) And already played thru prior to purchase of season pass. It let me download season pass but wouldn't let me download episodes 2,4,5. It keeps saying no items to purchase. Ep 3 on the other hand downloaded and installed. Ive tried searching for the episodes separately on market place but when it pops up it shows a -1 where the dollar amount usually is and won't let me download. I'm really confused as to why it let me download ep 3 but not the others. If you can help me figure this out before my controller goes thru my TV that would be awesome and highly appreciated. Thanks

• I bought the Walking Dead Season 2 season pass for Xmas, I just got around to downloading the individual episodes but when I try to download them, I get an error message saying "there is nothing available for purchase at this time". I've checked with the Xbox marketplace and there are apparently no problems with the game marketplace. Have I just wasted time and money or are the episodes still available?

Thanks

You're welcome, I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

ZeeraNaiva posted: »

Actually it seems that it did work. The icon went into a folder with another game I purchased so it looks like at some point I managed to properly download and install it. Not sure how but thank you for a speedy reply.

@AwesomeJambo Can you please clarify if you have purchased Episode 1, which is sold separately from the Season Pass? If not, please purchase and download Episode 1, and when you open it, you will be able to download Episodes 2-5 from within the game.

I bought the Walking Dead Season 2 season pass for Xmas, I just got around to downloading the individual episodes but when I try to download

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are attempting to download the episodes from inside the game's episode download menu, or from the Xbox Marketplace? Also, can you please clarify if you downloaded the Trial version, or Full Game version of Episode 1?

I had just purchased tWD season2 pass for Xbox 360. I already had episode 1 downloaded (I believe it was a gold free promotion?) And already

• Of course I downloaded episode 1 first; that's what I'm saying - that when I try to get the additional episodes in-game with the season pass its not working.

@AwesomeJambo Can you please clarify if you have purchased Episode 1, which is sold separately from the Season Pass? If not, please purchase and download Episode 1, and when you open it, you will be able to download Episodes 2-5 from within the game.

• edited January 2015

I seem to be having the same problem. I purchased the pass, and when I attempted to download, it said no items were available for purchase. I've played through episode 1 of season 2 already. I actually can't tell whether I've made a purchase for episode 1 or if it's a demo, because I don't see any indications of a demo anywhere. I just attempted to get what I could ASAP, no need for a demo if it showed up because I knew I'd buy it. I'm attempting a delete/re-download now.
    EDIT: Redownloading didn't help. I still don't see any evidence of a demo anywhere. Would screenshots be helpful?

• I'm having the same exact problem with "The Wolf Among Us": I purchased the season pass, have completed the first two episodes and when I try to download episode 3, I get an Xbox Live error message saying "There are no items available for purchase at this time."

Of course I downloaded episode 1 first; that's what I'm saying - that when I try to get the additional episodes in-game with the season pass its not working.

• Mike, I purchased episode 1 TWUA from the Xbox Live store and after liking the episode, purchased the Season pass. I have been downloading the episodes as i go along and now that i am on episode 5 i am getting the same message as @metallivesnme. "There are no items available for purchase at this time." This has been the error since yesterday. I had no trouble downloading the rest of the episodes.BTW Xbox360

I'm having the same exact problem with "The Wolf Among Us": I purchased the season pass, have completed the first two episodes and when I t

• I have the full game version of episode 1. I first attempted from in game, then when that didn't work, I tried the xbox marketplace. Still nothing.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if you are attempting to download the episodes from inside the game's episode down

Microsoft is currently experiencing an issue with their Marketplace where certain games have disappeared from the Marketplace. We are currently working with Microsoft to update the Marketplace, and hope to have more information, or an update on the issue, soon. You can find more information on the Service Alert on Microsoft's Live Status Page.

• UPDATE: the issue appears to have been resolved, as I've downloaded the episodes.

Crazzeddogg posted: »

Mike, I purchased episode 1 TWUA from the Xbox Live store and after liking the episode, purchased the Season pass. I have been downloading t

This discussion has been closed.