The Wolf among us unlocks Trophies fro The Walking Dead Season 2

as the title says. when playing The Wolf among us on PS4 Trophies for The Walking Dead Season 2 are unlocked instead.
please see also here: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/89338/ps4-trophy-problems
maybe an admin can be so kind and move the original posts.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you possibly take a screenshot of your trophies page showing the trophies for the other game being unlocked? Also, can you please clarify if you own both games, or only The Wolf Among Us?

• Hello, I'm French and I have the same problem. I own the both games in digital version. Yesterday, I played Walking Dead Season 2 and I unlocked trophies for The Wolf Among Us...What can I do ? Thank you !

I apologize for the inconvenience. Could you possibly take a screenshot of your trophies page showing the trophies for the other game being unlocked? Also, can you please clarify if you own both games, or only The Wolf Among Us?

Could you possibly take a screenshot of the trophies menu, of the trophies that unlocked for you while playing Walking Dead?

ptpk62 posted: »

Hello, I'm French and I have the same problem. I own the both games in digital version. Yesterday, I played Walking Dead Season 2 and I unlocked trophies for The Wolf Among Us...What can I do ? Thank you !

• edited January 2015

Do you have an email address where I can send you the picture ?

For information, my PSN ID is "ptpk62", and I unlocked TWAU trophies gradually when I played at TWD (January 4th 2015). I unlocked the first 4 trophies. After, I stopped the game and I sent a message waiting for your return.

Sorry for my English, and thank you for your answer.

Could you possibly take a screenshot of the trophies menu, of the trophies that unlocked for you while playing Walking Dead?

If you would rather email us the screenshot, and receive help that way, please contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com, and they will be able to assist you further. Please make sure to zip multiple files together before attaching them to the email, as the email database can only accept one attachment per email.

ptpk62 posted: »

Do you have an email address where I can send you the picture ? For information, my PSN ID is "ptpk62", and I unlocked TWAU trophies grad

This discussion has been closed.