Paid for the Game of Thrones on the PS site but it doesn't appear in my transfers

edited December 2014 in Game Support

Hi there,

The game appears in the Transaction History (as paid), but it is not available in the "Transfer" area (PS3). Can you help?

Cheers

Comments

• So I found the Episode "Iron from Ice" on the Ps3 store and managed to download it.
    Problem is now I have a new problem, when trying to transfer the episode I get the "Install Completed" message - however the game won't pop up as available to play. Halp?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you are playing Game of Thrones on PS3, and you have purchased the first episode, please make sure that you have downloaded and installed both the demo/trial version of the game, and the Episode 1 Unlock Key (1200 kb file), and the full game should unlock and be accessible from your PS3's XMB.

So I found the Episode "Iron from Ice" on the Ps3 store and managed to download it. Problem is now I have a new problem, when trying to tr

• I purchased the season pass, downloaded both demo and episode 1 and it still stops after the scene on the farm.

Can you please clarify if one of the files was 1.2mb/1200kb in size? This file is the unlock key, and after you download and install the demo, you will also need to download and install this file in order to unlock the full game. If you still experience issues, can you please clarify if you are playing the PS3 version, or the PS4 version of the game, and what country/region you are currently located in?

CamLee posted: »

I purchased the season pass, downloaded both demo and episode 1 and it still stops after the scene on the farm.

• Thanks, Mike. I ended up solving the problem. Really appreciate the answer though.

If you are playing Game of Thrones on PS3, and you have purchased the first episode, please make sure that you have downloaded and installed

You're welcome, I am glad you are now able to play, enjoy the game!

Thanks, Mike. I ended up solving the problem. Really appreciate the answer though.

• I purchased The Game of Thrones Season Pass from the Telltale Games website on the 23rd of December for PS3.
    After Purchasing I logged onto my Playstation Network and looked in the View Downloads section but can not find any trace the game.
    It was supposed to be a Christmas present for my brother. Its now the 13th of January and I am no closer to getting the game.

I contacted Telltale games and was told that I may have made a mistake and bought it for the wrong console or the wrong region.
    I was also redirected to contact Playstation to try and resolve the matter.
    I responded to Telltale to confirm that I live Ireland and have a PS3 and purchased the PS3 version for Europe and that I would
    rather that Telltale help me instead of me having to go to Playstation. Since sending this response I
    have received no help from Telltale.

I have sent numerous e-mails to playstation and made plenty of phone calls to their helpline ( the phone bills are starting to pile up )
    and they also haven't been able to help me.

I can see by looking at your support forum that there are others who have had problems accessing the game in Europe.
    Is it even available in Ireland? Have I been wasted both my time and money on this ?

I am very disappointed in Telltale games and their customer service. I have been buying games from Telltale for years and had never had
    a problem until now.

Can someone Please help me resolve this matter?

Declan

This discussion has been closed.