Law and order Legacies

My partner bought and gifted me Law and order legacies from steam and it states there is 7 episodes to play but I can only play the first episode please can you help thanks

Comments

• You need to download the other episodes, When you purchase the game the first episode is usually already installed so you have to go to the game and download the other episodes on your computer (Or whatever you play on). Hope this helps.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

@beckaboo Unfortunately Saltlick123 is mistaken, as Law and Order: Legacies has all seven episodes included in the game on Steam. In order to move to the second episode, please click Play on the main menu, and once you are on the Chapter Select screen, you can click the small icon on the right side of the screen to switch to Episode 2, and begin the second episode.

• I've gone on to the game today clicked play and it has taken me straight to episode one there is no option for a chapter select screen,

@beckaboo Unfortunately Saltlick123 is mistaken, as Law and Order: Legacies has all seven episodes included in the game on Steam. In order t

When you open the game in Steam, you will see the Main Menu. Click Play, and you will reach the Chapter/Episode selection screen. (It will have the buttons 'Play', and 'Back') You will see Episode 1: Revenge on the screen. To the right of the word Revenge, and up a little, there will be a translucent Right Arrow. Please click that, and it will change the episode to Episode 2.

beckaboo posted: »

I've gone on to the game today clicked play and it has taken me straight to episode one there is no option for a chapter select screen,

• Thank you im not normally that stupid not to see an arrow but its been a long week at work. I feel abit of an idiot now thank you again

You're welcome, enjoy the game!

beckaboo posted: »

Thank you im not normally that stupid not to see an arrow but its been a long week at work. I feel abit of an idiot now thank you again

• REALLY appreciate your help in this i was in the same shape that previous player was in .. thank you

You're welcome, I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

Draconian posted: »

REALLY appreciate your help in this i was in the same shape that previous player was in .. thank you

This discussion has been closed.