The Walking dead season 1 not working

I've done the test as recommended and the link is this :

https://www.sendspace.com/file/5y407p

thanks.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

After looking over your Support Tool information, it appears that your computer is using your integrated Intel graphics card to run the game. I recommend try switching it so that your computer is using your more powerful AMD graphics card to run the game, and you should not experience the issue again.

• Sorry , but you know how I do it ? Thanks.

After looking over your Support Tool information, it appears that your computer is using your integrated Intel graphics card to run the game

Please try downloading the latest drivers for your more powerful graphics card from This Webpage. If that does not resolve the issue, please try making sure you have downloaded and installed the latest Windows Update for your computer to make sure everything is up to date as well.

gcruz93 posted: »

Sorry , but you know how I do it ? Thanks.

• Not work :(

Please try downloading the latest drivers for your more powerful graphics card from This Webpage. If that does not resolve the issue, please

Can you please clarify the exact issue you are experiencing? Are you unable to start the game from Steam? If so, do you receive an error message? If so, what does the error message say? If you do not experience an error message, does starting the game proceed to a black/blank screen?

Not work

• in season 1 simply nothing happens when I try to open the game , the season 2 will see a black screen and then quickly closes and nothing happens

Can you please clarify the exact issue you are experiencing? Are you unable to start the game from Steam? If so, do you receive an error mes

My apologies, it appears that your integrated Intel graphics card may be running when you attempt to play the game, and causing this issue. I recommend contacting your computer's manufacturer, and see if they have any more suggestions on how to make sure your more powerful graphics card is enabled when launching the game.

in season 1 simply nothing happens when I try to open the game , the season 2 will see a black screen and then quickly closes and nothing happens

• already set up my plate to start the amd notebook and my brother with the same intel board usually ran the games , and here runs until heavier games :(

My apologies, it appears that your integrated Intel graphics card may be running when you attempt to play the game, and causing this issue.

Unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. Please try uninstalling the game, and deleting the 'The Walking Dead' folder associated with the game in

C:\Users\YOURNAME\Documents\Telltale Games\

Then reinstall the game, and see if you are then able to play successfully. (Please also make sure to disable Steam Cloud Saving before uninstalling and reinstalling the game)

already set up my plate to start the amd notebook and my brother with the same intel board usually ran the games , and here runs until heavier games

• Did not work :(

Unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. Please try uninstalling the game, and deleting the 'The Walking Dead' f

• Nome do aplicativo com falha: WalkingDead101.exe, versão: 2014.4.25.20794, carimbo de data/hora: 0x535ae012
    Nome do módulo com falha: WalkingDead101.exe, versão: 2014.4.25.20794, carimbo de data/hora: 0x535ae012
    Código de exceção: 0xc0000005
    Deslocamento da falha: 0x0017a4c0
    ID do processo com falha: 0xf10
    Hora de início do aplicativo com falha: 0x01d02bcbe564dbf2
    Caminho do aplicativo com falha: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Walking Dead\WalkingDead101.exe
    Caminho do módulo com falha: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\The Walking Dead\WalkingDead101.exe
    ID do Relatório: 25aa869a-97bf-11e4-825d-38b1db7b3ef0

Falha no bucket 73232889439, tipo 1
    Nome do Evento: APPCRASH
    Resposta: Não disponível
    ID do CAB: 0

Assinatura do problema:
    P1: WalkingDead101.exe
    P2: 2014.4.25.20794
    P3: 535ae012
    P4: WalkingDead101.exe
    P5: 2014.4.25.20794
    P6: 535ae012
    P7: c0000005
    P8: 0017a4c0
    P9:
    P10:

Arquivos anexados:
    C:\Users\gabriel\AppData\Local\Temp\WERE4F7.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

Esses arquivos podem estar disponíveis em:
    C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_WalkingDead101.e_c2638b9dcd517bb1e03a84d5dd10bafdabc6cdf8_537f0353_0836ecb7

Símbolo da análise:
    Verificando novamente solução: 0
    ID do Relatório: 25aa869a-97bf-11e4-825d-38b1db7b3ef0
    Status do Relatório: 0

Did not work

Please install and run the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer to make sure Direct X is auto updated to the latest version, and you should then be able to start the game.

Nome do aplicativo com falha: WalkingDead101.exe, versão: 2014.4.25.20794, carimbo de data/hora: 0x535ae012 Nome do módulo com falha: Walki

• I restored the pc and now when I try to open the game a black screen and then immediately the message WalkingDead101.exe stopped responding.

Please install and run the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer to make sure Direct X is auto updated to the latest version, and you should then be able to start the game.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few more possible solutions (You may have tried a few of these, but I will provide all of the potential solutions to resolve your issue below):

1) Ensure you have the latest drivers for both your graphics card, and your computer’s BIOS

2) Restart your system

3) Unplug your gamepad (and all other USB devices other than keyboard/mouse) and plug in headphones to the audio out jack.

4) Verify your cache if you purchased through Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335)

5) Run the game as admin

6) Run the game in compatibility mode (right click on game’s icon, click properties, click compatibility tab , and we recommend running the game in Windows 98/ME ) (We recommend Windows 98/ME)

7) Reinstall the game

8) Make sure that the Steam application is not set to a compatibility mode (right click on steam and click properties, then check compatibility, and make sure that it is not checked to play in a different OS)

9) Disable Steam Overlay, if you purchased through Steam (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3168263)

10) Opt out of the Steam Beta, if you purchased through Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/828934424165581080/)

I restored the pc and now when I try to open the game a black screen and then immediately the message WalkingDead101.exe stopped responding.

• Dos not work

I apologize for the inconvenience. Below are a few more possible solutions (You may have tried a few of these, but I will provide all of the

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. I recommend contacting Steam Support, and see if they have any other potential solutions to resolve your issue.

Dos not work

This discussion has been closed.