W&G The Bogey Man

I'm standing in the living room after becoming a member of the club. I selected the phamflet I received and was reading it. However even after I close it I keep staring at a blurry ground instead of continuing with the game. I can still select items but Wallace keeps looking at the ground. You can open notes and read them but after closing them, only the ground. When I use the cluesearcher it does flip over to the woman replying about golf but then again, the ground. Is there a way to get rid of this so that I continue to play instead of restarting the whole game again?

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. I recommend watching a video walkthrough on how another player was able to complete this particular part of the game, and see if you are able to recreate their steps in order to progress into the game. If you are still unable to complete that portion of the game after doing so, please reply, and I will assist you further.

• I should better rephrase it as I'm not an native english speaker. It's not me that is stuck and don't know what to do it's the game that is stuck, or at last partly stuck. I have read the golf flyer with the 5 tips and then closed it by right clicking it. In the background I just saw the floor as I was reading it. As I was done reading it, instead of switching back to the rest of the game I'm still looking at the floor. I can select items and the tips and read those but can't get away from looking at the floor.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited February 2015

My apologies, unfortunately my only other potential solution would be to try playing from a previous point, and replay through that part of the game again, then see if you are able to successfully progress past that particular point in the game. (Please note that if you want to get back to that point quickly, you can press the Space Bar to skip dialogue lines to speed up the gameplay.)

I should better rephrase it as I'm not an native english speaker. It's not me that is stuck and don't know what to do it's the game that is

This discussion has been closed.