Dissatisfied Customer

I emailed Telltale Games Product Support 10 days ago on January 29th regarding an issue with my Walking Dead Season 1 game. I still have not heard back from them. I am extremely dissatisfied with their service regarding this topic.

(Ticket ID: 37938)

Comments

• edited February 2015

your just now realizing that telltale does not care about us?

• Tried emailing them too a few days ago and nothing as well. I see that they posted that sticky saying "We know and are looking into it", but obviously for the majority of us, that's just not good enough.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response, we have had an overwhelming amount of support emails after the launch of Tales From The Borderlands and Game of Thrones, and we are working hard to answer every one. If you have not heard back yet, you should be hearing back soon. If you would like me to assist you with your issue, could you please describe the issue you are experiencing, and what platform you are currently using to play the game? (PC/Mac/PS3/Xbox/iOS/Android?)

• Same as most where the choices from Thrones episode 1 won't carry over to Episode 2 for the Xbox One. I know you guys are looking into it, but some kind of idea of when an update to fix the bug affecting everyone would go a longways right now for everyone.

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response, we have had an overwhelming amount of support emails after the launch of Tales From The Bord

• What Sharkhunter said, we need some more info on when you guys can fix it the issue. Choices not saving/menu not showing up in GoT has been an issue since December. Frankly, it's shocking and really disheartening that you guys knowingly sold us a broken product and that 5 days later you are still just "investigating the issue".

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response, we have had an overwhelming amount of support emails after the launch of Tales From The Bord

• No I have not received a reply yet, but thank you for your reply here. :) I was previously using a PC where I played TWD Season 1, after which I changed to a Mac on which I want to play TWD Season 2. I wanted to know if there was a way to carry over my choices from season 1 to season 2.

Thanks

• I've sent emails, messaged the Facebook page and even called their phone number and left a message. Next step is to visit the better business bureau. Telltale games is a joke of a company that doesn't care about anything but getting paid.

• edited February 2015

What difference does it make the choices do nothing to effect gameplay like,they MIDLEADINGL STATE,ON ALL THEIR GAMES!Isnt that illegal to do,that sure,wish theyd do what they,claim w their games

Same as most where the choices from Thrones episode 1 won't carry over to Episode 2 for the Xbox One. I know you guys are looking into it, b

• Does anyone know when the GoT issue is going to to sorted as see little point playing ep 2 until my choices carry over. Oh and why when I bought the collection do I not have the borderlands season pass, as it was meant to be with it. Could someone for telltale please give us some idea of what is going on.

• Choices change your GOT experience considerably. Besides, I'm sure people want their decisions to actually matter. It isn't illegal. Are stories are tailored, even if every single choice doesn't change everything.

This discussion has been closed.