Walking Dead (2) PS4 - Unable to find save from season 1

124»

Comments

• i bought season 1 and 2 on disc on the ps4 and i completed season 1 and 400 days but when i get on to season 2 it doesnt show my season 1 save file.

My apologies, unfortunately save files between different platforms are incompatible with each other. You will need to own both seasons of the game on the same console/platform in order to successfully import your saves between seasons.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify if both Season One and Season Two discs are the same region? You can check this by looking at the ratings on the bottom left of the front of the game cases. North American discs will say 'Mature 17+', and European discs will have a big '18' on the front.

rle3945 posted: »

what do i do

• So I bought the PSN version of the walking dead 1&2. Finished season one and was in the middle of playing 400 days, the following day my saves seem to have disappeared???

Not sure what's gone on here.

Can you please clarify if your whole save files have disappeared, or if only your saves from 400 Days disappeared? When you start the game and select Play, are you able to see a file in the save slot you were using?

So I bought the PSN version of the walking dead 1&2. Finished season one and was in the middle of playing 400 days, the following day my saves seem to have disappeared??? Not sure what's gone on here.

• No saves at all

Can you please clarify if your whole save files have disappeared, or if only your saves from 400 Days disappeared? When you start the game and select Play, are you able to see a file in the save slot you were using?

Do you currently have Playstation Online Storage enabled that the save game was possibly uploaded to? Did you ever receive any error messages while playing the game, or when closing it?

No saves at all

• Just replayed 400 days and again it saved after I did 2 of the stories. When I went back to load the game the slots were empty again. So at present I can't play season one again at all because the save files can't be loaded again.

Can you please clarify if both of the digital versions of the game were purchased from the same region Playstation Store, or from different region stores? (North America vs. Europe?)

lowdef posted: »

Just replayed 400 days and again it saved after I did 2 of the stories. When I went back to load the game the slots were empty again. So at present I can't play season one again at all because the save files can't be loaded again.

• Hi, I downloaded both seasons from the UK psn. Season 2 works fine, but I can't reload anything from 1 or 400 days.

Can you please clarify if you played through Season One on the same system? Also, can you please clarify when you played through Season One? Have you started the game while connected to the internet, and logged into your Playstation account so that you receive the latest update available for the game?

Hi, I downloaded both seasons from the UK psn. Season 2 works fine, but I can't reload anything from 1 or 400 days.

• The games are running with the latest updates. Yes all my games are played on my own ps4. I played through season one a few months ago.

My apologies, unfortunately I am out of potential solutions to resolve your issue. If you are unable to access your save files in Season One when you are already updated to the latest version, you may need to start a New Game. I sincerely apologize for any difficulties this may cause you.

The games are running with the latest updates. Yes all my games are played on my own ps4. I played through season one a few months ago.

• I see that no update or fix has been done to this yet, even after all the complaints... may i ask Telltale what you plan on doing for Season 3?

Season 1 ends and the choices are not that important, atleast they dont affect the game majorly. Season 2 on the other hand without spoilers will affect season 3 drastically! Are we to sit on our hands and hope that our choices for whom we decided to go with at the end of season 2 get picked in the random set up cause you couldnt locate our save... i have never had so much trouble with a company before nor have i ever had such dreadful customer service that basically says "you have purchased our game so we dont care now" attitude.

Get it sorted for christ sake

My sincerest apologies, are you unable to import your saves from Season One into Season Two on PS4? Can you please clarify what country/region you are currently located in? If you are in Europe, an update was released so that PS4 players in Europe are now able to import their Season One choices successfully. If you are in the North American region and experiencing this, are you currently playing on the physical disc version, or the digital download version of the game? Did you play through the game's offline, or while connected to the internet? If you can, please provide any extra information you have, and I should be able to resolve your issue.

I see that no update or fix has been done to this yet, even after all the complaints... may i ask Telltale what you plan on doing for Season

• Hi, I bought digital version of twd season 1 on ps4 and I wanna buy physical version of twd season 2. Both games are from the same region (pegi). I want to make sure if I will be able to import save from twd1 to twd2.

Yes, as long as they are from the same region, please make sure that you have updated both games to the latest version. Then start Season Two, select Play, choose a save slot, and your Season One saves will begin being automatically imported into Season Two.

RickG posted: »

Hi, I bought digital version of twd season 1 on ps4 and I wanna buy physical version of twd season 2. Both games are from the same region (pegi). I want to make sure if I will be able to import save from twd1 to twd2.

This discussion has been closed.